A Nixed Dullahan?! Our Bonds Warp past any Legacy! The Brothers' Mixing Power!

(A/N- Before I begin this chapter, I just wanted to mention that I'm gonna be starting a bit of my very own portrayal of Major Nixel alongside what the show has given the fans of the Mixels Franchise, and also the slow consideration of where his true allies lie, alongside his truest of bonds forged- So, without further ado, Let the Curtain Climb on Chapter 51 of Mixels Ghost Game; Genesis of Worlds!)

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who live in this city began to refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

________________________________________________________________________________

It had been a week since Cleo had met the Pyrratz, a seafaring Mixel tribe, who had a bit of a clingy Digimon related issue with Pucchiemon, a Digimon who seemed cute and innocent enough, but was a Digimon who was obsessed with getting payback for anything that she did for the seafaring Mixels, going as far as keeping count of it. The 'Payback' in question that she kept trying to get from the 3 pirate mixels? The same actions that she had done, which was, at times, impossible for the Mixels who worked at the Sea Dawg to do, such as her attack, Heartner Beam, which had helped the four of them out of more than enough sticky situations with a few humans who they were caught in trouble with. But after a while, Pucchiemon had digivolved into Meicrackmon on her own, and ended up going berserk after doing so. It wasn't until Cleo had obtained her pendit and officially became the human partner to Sharx, Skulzy, and Lewt that Casey, Henry, Canoweissmon, the Infernites, Kiyo, Bianca, Thetismon, and the Frosticons were all able to attain victory. However, this was only the beginning, as a plan enacted nearly 10 years ago by the Armada is going to happen again, but with a Digital twist that would test Gammamon, Gulus, the S1-S9 Tribal leaders, and their human partners and other Digimon friends to the ultimate test... But moreso, it would also put a bond Aleena had forged with someone during her past with the Nixel Armada through both fire and poison. But the question to be pondered is this- would the bond actually survive? Or would it be destroyed for all of eternity...?

_________________________________________________________________________

"Finally... After all this time, it worked!" Regulusmon's sharp-toothed maw had pulled up into a fanged grin. He had spent almost all of these months on this special, not-so-little project of his, and now it was finally stable enough. "But what to test it on..."

The answer came to him nearly instantly.

"So, Devourer, what is our next move?" King Nixel asked of the dragon.

He had called the entire Nixel Armada together in one place. Every kind of Nixel was standing before him as he eyed each one, trying to decide which of them would be the perfect test subject. With none in particular catching his eye, he then turned to look at King Nixel.

"This isn't quite about battle strategies, Your Majesty. I've been working on something for quite a while now, and it's finally ready for testing. All that I'd require now is just a singular volunteer."

The way that Regulusmon said 'Testing' didn't make it sound like there was any form of reassurance that whatever would be done would be completely safe. King Nixel looked around the abandoned castle for a brief moment, scared that he might end up being the one to have to put himself in potential danger. That was, until he just so happened to glance over at the one Nixel he knew he could count on to take on more dangerous tasks.

"Major! How noble of you to volunteer!" The King reached out a clawed hand to shake the Major's hand.

"Wait, what?! But I-" Major began to protest, but one vicious glare from his monarch, and the Major quickly curtailed his objections. "I-I mean, yes, of course, your Hugeness!"