Stop Project O.B.O.R.O! The Truth about both Gulus and Gammamon Revealed?

(A/N- This may probably be the biggest chapter by far! With the preparations for project O.B.O.R.O now completed, The Nixel Armada and Regulusmon finally have their plan to get rid of the Mixels once and for all, now ready to execute at a moment's notice! How will this affect the Prophecy, and Casey and her friend's bonds with the Mixels? What's more, just what was it that inspired Gulus to save Casey back when Gammamon had him come out to fight Arukenimon, AND when Betel Gammamon and Gulus split apart during the fight against Salamandamon? All that and more shall be answered in this special chapter based on one of my favorite episodes of Digimon Ghost Game, Human Hunter, as it does what I feel it was originally meant to do before the original source material came to an end in Japan on March 26th of 2023- Redeem Gulus Gammamon!)  

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who dwell within this lively city began to refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

________________________________________________________________________

Silence.

All that there was in Knapp's Castle at first was silence buried within pitch-black darkness, before a lone voice began to talk, adding some life to the empty castle halls, as faint snarls and groans were heard not too far from where this voice was going, a pair of beastly, yellow glowing eyes being the only source of light. "Finally," The voice began. "Tonight is going to be the epicenter of what I'm striving towards..." It growled lightly, as the source of the voice went down into an abandoned dungeon, where 10 more glowing yellow eyes shone bright, the muddied yellow radiance that originated the five sets of optics slicing through the darkness. "Well, it seems that the Armada's efforts weren't in complete vain for once." The voice muttered to itself, thinking to how so many attempts that they had made in the past had failed countless times prior, before it calmly sighed. "Oboromon, listen to me; 57 Mixels and 4 Digimon have all found human partners, and have the gall to interfere in the plans that I, and my Nixel too- I mean, teammates, have for Earth. You all are hereby ordered to take refuge in San Fransisco. Hunt down anyone and anything that gets in your way, but you five are all honor-bound to imprison those Mixing Miscreants. Now, go. Play your game, and whichever one of you ensnares the most Mixels and Humans in your traps and brings the captives all to Oak Glen shall be declared worthy of sharing my future throne. But remember- Mixels give bonus points, Humans are worth one point, and Digimon do not count, especially not my children. But if all else fails, the 5 of you are to rendezvous with me and the Armada at Golden Gate Park at the stroke of Midnight." The voice gently roared, as 5 ghostly Digimon- No doubt what the beastly set of eyes was talking to- left the castle, and ultimately floated away into the night. 

"Even though more than half of them are all united... I won't let them win... Within every single galaxy, 'Eat or Be Eaten' is what drives all lifeforms with a hungering, never-ending desire for nothing but survival... And it drives me towards a higher role in all of existence..." The voice snarled, as the moon hit one of the windows, revealing the head and neck of a blackened dragon, who gently placed a barbed, golden claw onto the bottom of its chin. "I genuinely cannot wait for Project O.B.O.R.O to successfully work, all to trap those chosen ones and ultimately coax you out from inside of your younger brother's body so you can finally give me your progress report... Gulus Gammamon." It said, before an eerie, cold laugh escaped the large dragon's maw.

" It said, before an eerie, cold laugh escaped the large dragon's maw

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.