A Rocky resolve to Protect!

(A/N- As much as I know that this is the chapter that introduces the Cragsters into the story, I will come clean on one thing- I've never written any dialogue similar to how they talk in the show. So please forgive me if the way that the Cragsters talk isn't exactly perfect. With that said, I hope you all enjoy the third chapter of Mixels Ghost Game!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who live in this city refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a whole week since Casey fought Mummymon with the help of Betel Gammamon, and since the infernites first maxed to help her rescue Henry prior, and ultimately helped Mummymon see the error of his ways. But this story doesn't focus on our main group of 6. At least, not yet. This story focuses on the Roark sisters, and the story of them meeting their partners...

What started out as a normal day began with a not-so-normal morning with Alya, who was too young to even attend school, making 4 bowls of Fruity pebbles cereal. In a normal situation, she'd make herself one bowl of cereal, and that'd be it. But for the past week, the Roark household had some uninvited guests that only Alya knew about, and kept it a secret from her big sister, Amber, and their parents, who were constantly working overseas. So, whenever Amber was at school, or in her room all day, she'd sneak downstairs and into the basement to visit these three uninvited guests, give them attention and cater to their needs, and then bless them with the chance to hear her practicing on her piano after Breakfast. "Hey, Cragsters!" Alya called to the three grey and Black Mixels. "I made us some breakfast! I know, it's not pancakes, but that's because my big sister is at school, and she won't be back home until later this afternoon..." She then smiled a bit. The short one with the large right arm shook its head. "No need worry, Alya! It fine!" It told her, as it took one of the bowls. "If anything, you make something that remind us Cragsters of home!" 

Alya then smiled. If she helped them feel less homesick, then it was alright! She then placed the other three bowls of fruity pebbles on a small, round table that her parents had put in the basement, as she and the three mixels sat down to enjoy their breakfast. As Alya and these 3 new mixels soon finished their fruity pebbles, she thought about asking them a few questions, all so she could try to get to know them better. "So, I know you guys are a tribe of Mixels known as the Cragsters, which is thanks to my big sister Amber having always dragged me into her room whenever a Mixels minisode came on after an episode of Teen Titans Go. Heck, the only one I remember seeing with her is the one involving the teddy-butterfly back when I was five years old. But I don't exactly remember you that well. Just... Who are you guys?" Alya asked the three, curious. The taller Cragster Mixel with horns, who walked upstairs with her to put the bowls in the sink, was actually walking behind her, almost as if he was shy, or if he didn't want anyone else to see him but Alya. "Me Seismo. You talk with Krader earlier. Other Cragster you no talk to yet be Shuff."  The tall Cragster, now known as Seismo, explained to Alya. The little girl nodded in understanding. Now that she knew who each of the Cragsters were (again), Alya could address them each by name. Now, it should be mentioned that while Alya normally played piano, and loved to do it, whenever she played her piano now as of recently, she felt as if something, or someone, was watching her...