Der Scharfrichter, Nindjas, And the Midnight Killer, Gulus!

(A/N- BEFORE I BEGIN THIS CHAPTER, I WANT TO SAY THERE WILL BE CERTAIN SCENES TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNGER READERS NEAR THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, AS WELL AS BLOOD, HARSH TOPICS, A CHARACTER NEARLY DYING, AND REAL, ACTUAL VULGAR LANGUAGE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.)

_____________________________________________________________________

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who dwell within this lively city began to refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

_____________________________________________________________________

A couple days have passed since Angelwood Middle School had a sudden outbreak of Weedmon, resulting in Casey, Gammamon, the 2014 Infernites, Burnard, Amber, Angoramon, the Cragsters, Kiyo, Jellymon, The Frosticons, Maya, the Electroids, Melody, the Mixies, Rose, the Spikels, Francis, the Klinkers, and the newest Chosen One at Angelwood Middle School, Abraham Cadabra, and his Mixel partners, The Wiztastics, getting involved. In the battle, the Weedmon congregated together into a giant form. The moment that happened, Most of the Digimon and Mixels had been taken down. Gammamon, not about to give up and allow the town to be destroyed, awakened to a new Digivolution- Wezen Gammamon, and defeated both the Nixels and the Weedmon with the aid of the purple magic using Mixels. However, once the Weedmon were freed from the I-cubit, Casey had received a note from Crimson Shinobi and Clockmon, telling her, the Infernites, Gammamon, and all the other Chosen Ones and their partners to meet up with the two of them in front of the Margaret Herrick Library in Culver City after everything had eventually calmed down regarding the outbreak. And now, Whatever the reason that Crimson Shinobi wanted to see them all could be, Casey knew, deep down inside of her, that whatever was about to happen next after these last battles and the battle that she knew would eventually ensue for not only her, but her friends and Gammamon as well, it most certainly wouldn't be ending like how a good story would with the ever-so-standard 'and they all lived happily ever after', especially due to something Gammamon had kept pent up deep inside would eventually be forced out in the worst possible way imaginable...

______________________________________________________________________

After taking the Bus (And a snack break at Metro Cafe per the request of Gammamon and Burnard) to Culver City, Casey's team had arrived at the front of Margaret Herrick Library, where Crimson Shinobi (Who was wearing a traditional Kitsune mask from Japan to cover her face, with the mask painted Black and orange) and Clockmon stood, waiting for them with another Digimon. "We finally meet face to face, Casey and Henry Almenera. And I see you've brought the 3 Digimon, your Mixel partners, the rest of the Chosen Ones, and their Mixel partners. This means we can share our findings from the Digimon's meetings." Crimson Shinobi told them, as Scorpi nodded, lost in thought about why he hadn't heard much from Reppamon recently. "Well, just take a look at this. You should be able to put it all together from what Monitamon found a few nights before the Weedmon invasion." Clockmon told the group, as Monitamon stepped forward. Monitamon seemingly resembled a short ninja with CRT monitors for a head. It seemed like he could display his emotions as images on the screen. Monitamon's green body, protruding square-shaped mouth, and segmented pipe extending from the sides of his mouth to the back of his head seemed to make him resemble MS-06 Zaku II. (A/N- Which is a Gundam, for those of you may or may not know.)

)