The jellyfish, Mixels of Ice, Max of Thunder, and the Envoy of Wealth!

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who live in this city refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

________________________________________________________________________________

It had been a good while since Halloween, which was not only the day of Angelwood Middle school's Halloween Carnival, but it was also the day that Casey Almenera and the Infernites were kidnapped by both the Glowkies (who had mysteriously been Nixed) and the Nixels, which had left the group of Alya, Amber, Angoramon, Gammamon, Henry, The Cragsters, and the 2015 Infernites, to go rescue them. Before the battle to determine the freedom of the young Mixel fangirl and her red-hot partners, Henry reached out to Flamzer and helped him see that he had no need to be afraid, and Casey and Amber, both determined to fight off the Nixels,  witnessed their Cubit Pendants (Or as they're now known, Pendits) as they gain each other's colors, both becoming grey and Red, as Flain and Seismo managed to Mix, and, with the aid of Vulk, Zorch, Meltus, Burnard, Flamzer, Krader, Shuff, Angoramon, Gammamon, and the Four human children, the Nixels were defeated, and Casey and the Infernites were rescued. A few weeks later, however, would cause a cold, yet also shocking change to two other lives...

________________________________________________________________________________

An alarm blared on his computer, a red pop-up on his screen, reading in Big, black font, 'Warning!' Maya Kaminari walked by her cousin's room, seeing the door creaked open by just a small bit, seeing a few things on the floor. "Kii," Maya sighed, as she walked in to check on him. "You can't keep leaving your Manga on the ground, or else it's gonna get damaged- Wait, why do you look so frightened?" She then asked, as Kiyo, who was hidden under his bed's blankets, pointed above her, seeing multiple items belonging to her cousin floating in mid-air in a circular motion. "What the fudge...?" Maya mumbled to herself, shaking a bit, as Kiyo got out from under his Blankets. "I can't take this anymore!" He shouted, as Maya's Persona 5 Royal artbook was picked up by an invisible force, and tossed it at Kiyo, before the book was somehow frozen in a block of ice, as it then fell to the ground, prompting a shrill scream of terror from Kiyoshiro, and Maya to gain a look of intrigue that had spread on her face.

 "Ok, so it seems you've been having weird ice-related stuff happen to you, as well as poltergeist activity. Nothing compared to the weird thunderstorms that have been happening in town without clouds and rain lately." Maya explained, as Kiyo looked over to her, confused. "Aren't dry thunderstorms natural?" He asked her, as his cousin shook her head. "Normally, they would be, yes. But these dry thunderstorms are a bit of an odd case. They 've all been happening in the dead of night, with none of the requirements needed for it to happen. No high heat, no low humidity, nothing! Just random strikes of lightning over several parts of Santa Monica. And I can assure you, I am never going to stop trying to figure it out, not even if anyone asked me to stop!" She explained as she walked out of her cousin's room. "Now C'mon. We gotta get ready for School." She added as she walked into her room to get ready, but from behind her, a trio of small, yellow creatures followed her, only being seen for a brief moment by Kiyo, whose eyes widened in fear and shock upon seeing it. 

________________________________________________________________________

Later that day at Angelwood Middle School, during the lunch period, Kiyo was trying to get a drink from the Vending Machine. Specifically, a bottle of iced Blueberry tea. But for some reason, the vending machine wasn't working, which was peculiar in its own right. It was working for the other students, so why did it break down on him? Then Casey, walked by him with Amber and Flamzer (The shrimp-like mixel was hitching a ride in the Mixel Fangirl's backpack, because after the event of her and the infernites getting kidnapped, Henry knew he'd need someone to watch over his little sister when she was at School.) Casey thought of Flamzer constantly going to School with her as a nuisance at first, due to her brother being overprotective as usual, but soon found that it wasn't all that bad. While she did have a talking red shrimp always with her every time she went to school, it also meant that she wasn't alone at school, and in turn, by Flamzer going with her to Angelwood Middle, he'd slowly overcome his recent fear of humans a bit more. Plus, the Shrimp-like mixel was really good at helping her study! "Hey, Casey, Amber?" Flamzer asked her, poking his head out of her bag and moved a little bit, putting his front legs on Casey's shoulders so he could see what was up in front of her, and pointed at Kiyo with one of his claws. "Who's that?" He asked her, as she looked over at Kiyo.