How to Repair a Twisted Friendship! Here come the Weldos!

(A/N- A small warning- This chapter is lightly based on the fears and effects that are brought onto a person by being stalked by someone, as well as being in a toxic relationship, so that, alongside some body horror for everyone's favorite Electroid, swearing, and the very untimely demise of this chapter's Digimon of the Week, will make this Chapter rather intense for younger readers, which ultimately means that viewer discretion is heavily advised for this chapter. Enjoy the show, folks.)

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who dwell within this lively city had then begun to refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

_______________________________________________________________________________

A few days had passed by since the night of the Nixel Armada's attempt to recruit Digimon to their cause of bringing upon the full power of Gulus and distorting it for evil by using Morphomon, a rookie-level butterfly Digimon whose scales were causing Digimon to attack any human or Mixel they could find. To make matters worse, Jellymon and Angoramon fell victim to the scales, turning them against the Chosen Ones and everymixel else, whereas Gammamon was saved from the effects of the scales with help from Crimson Shinobi and the Nindjas, causing a remainder of the Chosen Ones and their Mixel Partners to team up with the oriental quartet, Clockmon, and Mummymon to break the spell the scales were carrying as they all amassed onto a space satellite that , While Teslo, Henry, Gammamon, and the Infernite Cousins went to find A girl named Cassiopeia Spade, who knew everything about Space and everything that dwelled within the vast cosmos. And while Cassiopeia (Or Cassie, as she told Henry that she prefers to be called) struggled from having very little social interaction with others aside from her loved ones, she and her Mixel Partners, the Orbitons, and her fellow Chosen ones succeeded in saving Morphomon. But now, Casey and the others had a new challenge to overcome- One challenge that was far more serious than any previous one that she and her friends could ever attempt to comprehend, yet it wouldn't end so sweetly as any of the Chosen Ones and their Partners would think, similarly to their encounters with Callous, Murderous Digimon, such as either Arukenimon or even Sealsdramon, that required the intervention of Gulus...

________________________________________________________________________________

"YOU BOTH WANNA TRY AND RUN THAT BY ME AGAIN, SHIMA AND LITTLE MISS LIGHTNING?!" Casey heard someone angrily shout as she slowly began to make her way home from school with Henry and Gammamon. Turning the corner, the Siblings saw a girl a bit older than Henry with Short, wavy black hair, a yellow leather jacket with a black t-shirt reading 'Crash and Build' in large white letters along the top of it and a small drill pin on her jacket, with a pair of earrings on her, the one on her left ear a chainsaw, and the one on the right being a black wrecking ball. Her shoes seemed to be striped hi-tops, and she also wore some jeans with holes in the knees. From the looks of things, she seemed to be talking with... Kiyoshiro and Maya?

"L-Look, we've both tried to help some of the other Kids at both Angelwood Middle school and Cosmic Field Academy understand the truth during the talent show a while back, but they're just too scared to even believe that you've changed from how you used to be!" Kiyo nervously tried to explain, as the girl walked away with a soft scoff, clutching onto a hardhat-shaped pin that was on the collar of her leather jacket's vest. "Hey, Kiyo, Maya? Who on earth was that?" Henry asked, as Maya sighed. "That... Was Jacqueline Qiang, but she goes by Jackie. She's from Cosmic Field academy, not to mention that she can be pretty athletic, but as you can see, she's pretty rough around the edges to the point where almost nobody who attends the two schools wants to get anywhere near her, earning her the Nickname of 'The Heartless Angel from Space'." Maya explained as she pushed up her glasses. "Well, she doesn't seem too bad. Maybe she's misunderstood by the people who call her that?" Casey theorized, as Gammamon nodded. "Yeah. Jakkie seems like... Like my Inner Demons." Gammamon muttered under his breath softly enough for nobody else to hear him but himself. "I-I mean, yeah, she used to be less harsh towards others, and was actually a nice person despite her looking like a punk from the early 2000s in terms of her clothes and all... I just wish I knew what was making her act colder and distant compared to how she used to be..." Kiyo admitted, watching as Jackie kept walking off into the distance, who was completely unaware of a set of glowing pale-yellow eyes watching her from each alleyway that she passed by during her walk, seeming like whomever was watching her was furious...