Mystery at the Museum! The Rise of the Burning Golem, Infernites Max!

(A/N- At last, we have an opening now, in the form of Digimon ghost game's opening theme, 'Faction'! Now, before I carry onwards again, I want to clear up something that I neglected to cover back in the first chapter. I do not own Digimon, the ghost game anime, or the mixels franchise. They all belong to their original owners. the only things I own are a majority of the characters... Save for Kiyoshiro Shima, Carlos Almenera, and Henry Almenera, as they are based on Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai, and Hokuto and Hiro Amanokawa appearance-wise, who are characters from Digimon ghost game, and all the mixels in the story. With that being said, enjoy the second chapter!)

'Holograms, a famous form of technology that is widely renowned far and wide in the city of Santa Monica. In the year 2024, all kinds of paranormal phenomenon occur all over the city. The humans who live in this city refer to them as... Hologram Ghosts.'

________________________________________________________________________________

After last night's encounter with the Nixels, Gammamon's unexpected evolution, and the infernites and the dinosaur following her home, Casey figured that she could sleep in later than yesterday, since she had to wake up early for school, and, well, Last night's events did happen last night. Deep down, she wanted to believe that her being chased by the Nixels, and her meeting the Infernites and Gammamon was a dream. Try as she may, day after day, nothing could convince her that it was a dream, because the proof of it all being real was in front of her. Of course, things changed again three days later... 

___________________________________________________________________________

"Nom!" Gammamon squeaked, as he gently bit on Casey's left hand, which was dangling off of the side of her bed as she was sleeping, and despite how gentle Gammamon was, it still hurt her, and made her jolt wide awake. "AAAAH!" She screamed, as she rolled off her bed, and held her hand in pain. "Ow, ow, ow..." "Ohh~, Casey! Sorry for biting you, by the way..." Gammamon apologized nervously. "I had to wake you up somehow...!" Gammamon said, as Casey nodded in understanding, as she then saw Flain, Vulk, and Zorch waking up. "Mornin', Casey." Flain greeted her with a small yawn. Casey smiled, as she got up on her feet, as she heard the sound of a stomach growling- hers. "Look, I'm going to head downstairs and get some breakfast. I'll be right back. Don't leave my room, and if Henry or my mom walk into my room, just act like a couple of life-size Plushes. And in your case, Gammamon, just hide in my closet. Ok?" Casey asked them, as the Infernites nodded, as did Gammamon. "Alright, good." She smiled, until she was only a few feet away from her bedroom door before Henry opened it to check on his younger sister. 

"You ok, Hermana? I heard you screaming, so I got worried and-" Henry said, as he saw the three red Mixels and the triceratops creature that was Gammamon, and began to panic. "Casey, ¿Qué demonios es todo esto? Are those the infernites?! Like, the REAL Infernites?! And... Why the heck do they have a baby Mixeloptor with them?" Casey then sighed. She knew very well from Henry's reaction to the infernites and Gammamon to know that he was smart enough to not fall for the red mixels' ploy to act like Plushes, nor Gammamon hiding in the closet. Casey knew very well that, like it or not she now had a lot of explaining to do. "Okay, Hen, I'm going to explain everything that happened last night. But listen, I need you to promise me that you won't tell mom about Flain, Vulk, Zorch, and Gammamon, alright? Besides, I don't know how Mom would even react if she found out I was hiding a real tribe of mixels and a little dinosaur!" She said, sounding worried. Henry then took a deep breath, and then calmed down. "Alright, take it easy. I promise you, Hermana, I won't tell Mami. Go ahead, explain away." Henry then nodded, as he sat down on her bed, as Gammamon sat down on Henry's lap.