Hear Me

Hear me!

I screamed...

But my voice fell on deaf ears. you have never been one to hear what you do not wish to. To recognize the things that are not what you want to hear.

See me!!

I begged...

Your eyes have never seen anything you did want them to. like your father you only believe what you choose and more often than not its the worst case scenario 

And now like your mother I'm becoming a dying memory.

Love me. 

I whispered...

By now I know my efforts will always be in vain with you. 

I gave it my last shot and watched the dust settle on a missed target.

Im out of bullets out of shots and out of hope for you.

Why?!

You yelled...

But my dear your voice now falls onto my deaf ears.

You yell for me to hear you yet my voice has gone horse from screaming for you.

Why won't you look at me?!

You hurled that question at me.

Why should I? I do not wish to see what refuses to see me.

Do you not love me?!

Yes but no longer does it yearn for you. I love you but I will not continue to chase after what should have been given.

Why are you leaving?

You finally whispered

Because I cannot stay in your arctic 

I cannot stay in this barren waste land where the only signs of life are seen as often as real arctic creatures... few and far between.

Ive never been one for the cold dear. your arctic your barren frozen waste land is not my home. I will not stay here I cannot do it.

you love me but only when you want to. that is not love and it never has been. 

Do not ask me to change my nature for you when you wouldn't even acknowledge mine.

I will not freeze for someone that would not burn for me.