Heartbreak

Y/n's pov

It was 2007 when I met Scarlett I was a side character in the nanny diaries and we didn't have many scenes together. But on set she was so nice, she hardly knew me but was so nice. I don't know if she was bored and I was the only one there but she started talking to me one day. And then we started chatting , we became friends and we were inseparable. We spent all our time on set talking to each other that was until she started dating Chris.

Chris didn't like me very much apparently I was trying to steal his girlfriend. Like yes I thought she was pretty and amazing and my stomach fluttered every time she was around, but I wasn't trying to steal her. I didn't even know if she liked girls , liked me. Of course i liked her who wouldn't she's beautiful.
She had my heart and no one could take it. I loved being around her I loved her presence. She always made me smile and she was the only one ever there for me. When I lost my dad she was there she spent three days at mine with me comforting me. We spent so much money on ice cream but we didn't care, we didn't care when our brains  started freezing. We didn't care how cold it was all we cared about was being with each other.

Scarlett's POV
I had loved y/n since I met her but I couldn't tell her that because no One really respected people, especially actresses , in wlw relationships. It was frowned upon. Which is stupid people should be able to be with who they want .
But obviously that's not how it works. I started dating Chris in 2009 two years after I met  y/n. And yes it was all for publicity but the fans didn't need to know that. There was a party coming up this Friday, my friend was hosting and he said I could bring whoever I wanted. Yes my publicist wanted me to go with Chris but I knew I didn't want to so I got enough courage to ask her out.

Scarlett: "hi, I was wondering if you wanted to go to my friends party with me if you'd like to of course"I said talking to myself practicing so I wouldn't mess up.
Y/n: who you asking out scar?
I heard behind me the only voice I wish didn't hear me say that. I turned and there she was as beautiful as always. Her hair was down some of it tucked behind her ear. She looked amazing. Her eyes sparkled in the spotlight and it was as if someone had set fireworks off in my stomach.
Scarlett: actually y/n, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come to my friends party this evening. It's kind of a small get together but a few big names will be there.
Before she could answer I but in
Scarlett: you don't have to . If you have other plans that's totally fine. I wouldn't want to disturb you. You've probably got better plans with other people . Who'd want to go out with me anyways.
Y/n: hey look at me.
I look up at her now realising I've been staring at the floor since she walked over.
Y/n: I'd love to go with you to this party. And I don't care about any big names. I'd be even happier just us two.

I feel my cheeks start to flush as she said that and I knew she saw it. Before I could stop myself the words I didn't want her to hear slipped from my mouth.
Scarlett: I love you y/n I've been in love with you since the day I met you. I saw you as I got to set that day and knew then and there I had to know you.

Y/n's POV
y/n: you love me?
I ask , it came out as barely a whisper. I'd be surprised if she even heard it.
Scarlett: yeah y/n I do. I love you.

Okay I'm going to leave it at that for now. I'll make a part two for it.
719 words
I hope you enjoyed this, bye .