Abuse

To everyone else I'm y/n y/l/n , Rowan Parker. But to me, I'm the broken girl who can't even look after myself properly. I've worked for marvel for about three years, my character didn't come as soon as Peter it took about two years for my character to actually become a character. I've just finished my work for the day and luckily I've not had to wear clothes that show my bruises. Rowan isn't really the type of person who wears things that show too much skin. Im about to go when I feel a hand on my shoulder, I shudder a bit until I realise it's Chris (e) .
Chris: hey y/n me and the others are going out for a drink you should come.
Y/n: I don't know, I really must be getting home
Chris: come on y/n one drink and then you can go if you'd like.
Robert: yeah come on you never come out drinking with us.
Scarlett: that's probably because she's not in her fifty's. Y/n if you don't want to come don't come it's fine.
Paul r: yeah if your scared to come don't come  it's fine
Paul b: no one cares if your scared or not, if your coming  lets go if your not go home.
Y/n: I guess I could stay for one drink.
We start to make are way there, sadly I loose count of the time. I've been there for a bit and I've had quite a lot to drink , which normally isn't like me. I notice that I've been staring at Scarlett a bit too much and I think she's noticed too, but luckily she hasn't said anything. And that's when I had the stupidest thought of my life, I wanted to kiss her, so I went over to her. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her cheek making sure she was looking at me. I moved my face slowly towards hers kissing her gentle . Pulling away after a minute or so not knowing if she agreed with it, luckily she did , she moved towards me and kissed me but not as gentle this time.

Part two coming soon
17:50
375 words