The morgue

Me and y/n broke up a few months ago and I had already moved on. I broke up with her that day because one of my friends said being lesbian is wrong. Here I am months later dating him, he made me see it clearer . I still have a gut feeling, a feeling that tells me I want to be with her and not him but what can I do about it. I'm at the compound sitting watching tv with my friends and him .
He's telling me what to do like normal so I do what he said and go get him a beer.
Wanda: Nat can we talk
Natasha: I'm kinda busy right now
She grabs my arm and pulls be away
Wanda: break up with him, he's not right for you . You and y/n should be together
Bucky: hurry up with that beer
Natasha: coming honey
I take him his beer and then leave to go talk to Wanda .
Tony's POV
Nat leaves her phone on the settee, I know she's been missing y/n we all have but Bucky just seems to think it's good she's gone. It starts to ring, it carry's on for a few minutes before Bucky picks it up.
Bucky: what!? Thai better not be important I've only just got my beer.
Doctor: is this Natasha Romanoff's phone
I hear before Bucky puts it to his ear, after a few minutes he hangs up.
Tony: not cool mate that's not your phone
It starts to ring again so I pick it up, it's the hospital. There saying y/n's been in an accident and that nat's still her emergency contact. Aww
I take the phone go grab Nat and we start driving
Natasha: where we going stark.
Tony: hospital
She gives me a puzzled look so I explain.
Tony: the hospital called there's been an accident they think it might have involved y/n, her phone was there.
The rest of the journey there were both quite as soon as we park nat jumps out and runs in.
Natasha: I'm Natasha Romanoff what happened.
Doctor : miss please calm down we just need you to identify a body.
Natasha: a body!?
Doctor: there not dead just in a coma.
Nat nods and we go to the room.
It is y/n we stay with her all night .
It's around seven in the morning and I'm thirsty so I go to grab a coffee.
Natasha's POV
I wake up to the sound of a long beep. I then realise what it is, she's dead the love of my life is dead.
It's her , it's always been her. I should never have left her.

Tony then walk in and realises what's happened and starts to cry, Nat straight away does a Wanda in age of ultron. Just without the powers

I hope this is okay it's been a long time since I've updated and I'm sorry for that.
25/05/22
20:13