In love

I've been in love with y/n for seven years now, love at first sight . She's my world and I'd do anything for her. She's the kind of person you see across a room and immediately start to smile to yourself. The person who's laugh can make your whole day. When she's happy I'm happy. When she's sad I'm sad. I'd give my all to be with her forever . She's the life of the party . The mother of my kids and most of all my wife.
The spotlight and her hormones at the moment are really frustrating her. It's not easy on her, carrying a baby whilst filming a new film. Luckily we're both in the new film meaning I can help her when she gets too stressed.

Since it's Valentine's Day in a week I decided to take her out for a romantic meal just us two ( technically). Lizzie offered to babysit for us whilst we were out which I immediately said yes to. She's great with the kids , I'm surprised she's not got any of her own yet. She'd be a great mother, I can tell. I planned for us to go out the night before valentines because then we've not got the hectic craze of loads of paparazzi at the restaurant.
I put my new red dress on with matching red  heels.

Y/n wore a nice pink dress that made her belly look so so cute

Y/n wore a nice pink dress that made her belly look so so cute .

I'm going to leave this for a part two because I've got loads on at the moment

Sorry I've not been writing much I've been really busy  and my own mental health problems.
I hope this is good enough.
285 words
Thank you .