Scarlett

I got a bit of an idea for this chapter from a book I'm reading at the moment enjoy reading this chapter.
Y/n's POV
It's 06:45 and I have classes at 09:00 I can't deal with all of this. From my parent's death anniversary and then my little sisters death I only have my brother now.
* on call*
Y/n: you look happy and healthy not me if you ever cared to ask. You hardly ever talk to me anymore I'm your sister and I miss them too.
Liam: no you don't get it and after the  last stunt you pulled your no sister of mine. I only had one and she's dead now.
Y/n: Liam! Don't..just don't talk about it.
I hang up
I walk out of my dorm making sure my roommates asleep. I go to the school swimming pool, I jump in not coming up for a breath. I stay under for at least five minutes before I black out.
Ava( your roommate) POV
I wake up and it's 08:00 I have an hour before I have classes I go to wake y/n up and see there's no one in her bed.
Ava: maybe for the first time ever she's early early for class and has already gone. Probably didn't but oh well, she probably slept at her friends of something.
Let's just hope she's not late for her classes.
It's 09:05 and and the head teacher just called an assembly maybe I'll see y/n there.
I go in and can't see her I sit down and the teacher starts talking
Teacher: we have a new teacher starting today, everyone welcome miss Johansson
Scarlett: hello everyone I'm the new history teacher ( she's an actor and a teacher in this)
Someone runs in screaming
Bryan: sir THERES A BODY! There's A fucking body in the pool. I think they are dead.
Scarlett's POV
Omg omg img I'm so nervous today's my first day I'm speaking up on stage gene someone runs in shouting.
Bryan: sir THERES A BODY! There's a fucking body in the pool. I think they are dead.
All of us teacher run out and in to the pool area.
We see the body there floating we get her out and someone does mouth to mouth after about three minutes she starts to breathe.
Scarlett: omg are you okay
Y/n's POV
I look around the room I'm still alive
Y/n: wtf why would you help me.
I say to the teachers and get up trying my best to run to my room. I get there locking the door.
* 2 weeks later*
It's been a few weeks now and right after the situation the head teacher has made me do counselling. They got a teacher to take me to every class there doing all of this and still don't know what happened that day.
I walk with mr Stuart to my English lesson we did a test last lesson and will be getting are results back today. I sit in my normal seat just staring at the wall thinking about what the teacher told me this morning. I get pushed out of my thoughts by mr Stuart saying miss had put my test on my desk. I look down at my test

 I look down at my test

I failed .
Scarlett: y/n stay after class please we need to talk about your grades.
I just look back at the wall not answering her the bell goes and I grab my bag and walk out I hear both teachers calling after me.
Scarlett: y/n
Gregg: y/n don't you dare walk away come back here you have to stay with me.
After a few hours I get called to the principals office, after English I didn't go to any other classes. I make my way to the office I walk in seeing miss Johansson and mr Stuart sitting there with the principal. Miss turns around and sees me
Scarlett: y/n we're not mad at you-
Principal: yes we are why did you leave sir, you know you have to stay with him.
I don't answer I just stare at him
Principal: ANSWER ME!
Y/n: I get why your parents don't talk to you
Principal: detention , who's doing detention today
Scarlett: I'm doing it today sir
Principal: okay y/n go with miss to detention
We start walking to detention and we start to talk a bit. At first we're talking about school then we're talking about death in paradise the tv show we both love.

This is part one I'll post part two soon. I hope you enjoyed This chapter
And at the start I was actually writing it at 06:45-06:50
Bye
25.06.21
799 words