Coming out

I'm y/n rogers and I have a big secret that no one knows. And I'm about to tell my dad. A few months ago she started at my school, the first time I lay eyes on her I knew there was something different about her. I started thinking about it and came to the conclusion that I'm gay I just like girls . Or more I like her , I really like her.
I walk into the living room where my dad is .
Y/n: dad ?
Steve: yes y/n
Y/n: I have to tell you something.
He nods so I continue
Y/n: I'm gay and I really like this girl in my year . She's so pretty and I get butterflies whenever I'm around her.
Steve: y/n don't think like that, your going to find a nice man make sure your pretty enough. You'll be living a life like Barbie and Ken , suck it up and forget that nonsense.
Y/n: but what if it's not Ken but Barbie.
Steve: say sorry right now your not gay and that's the end of it.
Tony: come on rogers don't act like that
Natasha: but why does she have to say sorry, tell me do you listen to all the dumb shit your slipping. We can love who we what to don't say she's not supposed to. If she doesn't love Ken but Barbie she doesn't have to say sorry. Not to you, not to anyone.
Steve: but Nat it's wrong
Nat shakes her head at dad and tells me she wants to meet the girl who's got me having butterflies.
The next day ( Monday) I tell Wanda that I like her and to my surprise she likes me back. I invite her round for dinner tonight and she agreed to come. I go to my next lesson and text Nat saying Wanda's coming over tonight.
When school is finally over me and Wanda walk home together, we talk about little things getting to know one another. It's fun I feel like I can trust her, like I've known her for years. All of a sudden I get a call from my dad.
Y/n: hello?
Steve: where are you? You were supposed to be home five minutes ago. I swear if your with that girl right now I'll ground you.
Whilst dads having his rant I hear Nat in the background telling him to shut up.
Y/n: sorry dad I walked the long way, I'll be there in ten minutes
He hangs up and we continue to talk. I find out that she has an older brother. I tell her how I'm an only child and that I've grown up with the avengers. Thee Tony Stark taught me how to read and thee black widow taught me how to walk/ talk and mostly brought me up. She's more of a parent than my dad .

Part two coming soon
31/05/22
16:20
497 words