Trapped

Y/n's POV
( your head)
Why does this keep happening. It's like I'm stuck in different decades. It's like I've been here for ages but been here for a day at the same time. Where am I? Who's Jake? I've been told me and Jake have been married for a year now. I bet I'd remember if I was married to Jake, I don't even know Jake. Where's Nat? I found out yesterday I think that I got my memory back or something. I need to find a way back to Nat and Eli .
( around you but your not in this bit)
Thunderbolt ross: so we have y/n in the hex , how's mr Barnes doing . Let me guess, the tortures working? Of course it'll be working we told him y/n was dead.
Agent: yeah he's sad about his sister . He thinks y/n's death was his fault we just let him think that.
Thunderbolt Ross: yeah . Team carry on the torture.
Nat's POV
My darling has been gone for two years now for the first few months we tried to look for her and Bucky. After a while stark got bored and told us we weren't allowed to try and find them . Steve misses his boyfriend, I miss my wife. Eli's three now and hardly knows anything about his mother. We found out last year that y/n was dead, no one has heard anything about Bucky. Her body was never found and I have this gut feeling she's not dead.
Jarvis: everyone please make your way to the meeting room me stark has something to tell you all.
I walk to the meeting room with Steve, we sit down next to each other. As everyone sits down stark starts to talk.
Tony: as you all know me and pepper have been married for five years now. So we started trying for a baby. We found out five months ago that she was pregnant. We're having a baby boy.
Thor: what are you going to call you child Tony?
Tony: me and pepper decided to call him Elijah. But we'll probably call him eli for short.
Steve gives tony a dirty look and I just stand up putting my middle finger up at tony and walk out. I go up to mine and y/n's room packing our things. I put Eli on our bed and pack his things up. Steve comes up.
Natasha: can you keep your eye on him for a few minutes.
He gives me a nod, I start to take our things to my car. I put everything that belongs to me y/n and Eli in the car. I go back to our old room and get Eli from Steve I give Steve a hug telling him he can visit anytime he wants.
I go back to the meeting room with Eli, as I walk in I go over to Wanda . I give her a hug and tell her that I'll miss her and that we'll have to meet up soon. I say bye to other people then go out to my car. I drive to our apartment we bought it just before y/n got took. I haven't been here much only a couple of times. Once every two months maybe. I sometimes miss months but I try to make it up. Whenever I am there I make sure to fill up the vase with new water and new bouquets of flowers. I sometimes put y/n's favourite flower just to mark that I do still love her and do miss her.

Thank you for reading this, part two of this pov will come soon .
21.02.22
23:17
618 words