Meet me at the water fountain

Natasha's POV
I've had a crush on y/n for years now but I've never said anything, we work together it would be awkward. She's on a date with this girl and I've met the girl when y/n was getting changed.
flashback•
Zoey: can I tell you something whilst she's getting ready?
Natasha: yeah sure what is it * fake smiles*
Zoey: it'll get kinda blurry at quarter past ten, because I'm in a hurry to be touching her skin.
Natasha: won't she feel kinda dirty? ~ I hope she doesn't forget what she told me at the water fountain~
Zoeys POV
We got to the date and talk for a bit then eat. It's around quarter past ten and it should be setting in to her now. She starts to become all flirty with me which is great it means it's working. I take my shot.
Now I'm grabbing her hips and pulling her in, kissing her lips and whispering in her ear.
Natasha's POV
She couldn't be at home in the night time because it made her feel alone but at that time she was.
I was to young.
I first saw y/n when I was about 17 meaning she was about 15, I don't think she remembers that because I heard that the week after that she was in the red room. It's horrible in the red room and I know that she still thinks about it she says she's fine. That she doesn't even think about it anymore but one time Wanda read her mind after she said that and she was thinking about it.
By the time they get back it's about 23:55 in the evening all of us being awake still ( not Peter and Morgan). Y/n stumbles through the door first, there both loud and clearly drunk, which is weird y/n said she doesn't drink. She said ever since her parents deaths she doesn't drink.*
Tony: Steve * he gives him a look*
Steve: * sighs* just this once.
Tony: y/n quite the fuck down, Morgan's asleep. And what time do you call this
Y/n: * in between hiccups* * she looks at her phone which is on one percent*.

 And what time do you call thisY/n: * in between hiccups* * she looks at her phone which is on one percent*

Y/n: I don't knowwww it's deadddd. Is it about two in the afternoon.
Tony: no it's 00:00
Y/n: okay well why's Morgan not awake eyes then, I'll go wake her upppp.MORRRGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
After about five minutes a really tierd Morgan comes down stairs.
Morgan: mommy why's auntie y/n shouting.
Pepper: she's just had to much sugar Morgan, ho back to sleep baby.
Y/n: * she says mostly at pepper* since when did vodka have sugar in.??
Tony: wait you drink vodka? I thought you lot were going to a restaurant for food, zoey you said they didn't have alcohol there.
Zoey: we did and I didn't know she had vodka, she must of had it when I was in the bathroom.
Natasha: * turns to face y/n* y/n what happened? You never and I mean never drink, even in special circumstances you don't drink. Like I've never seen you drink, you I've said that you don't drink. You made it a rule for yourself that you wouldn't drink.
Y/n: well let's loosen up and ignore the rules then.
Natasha's POV
And then I see it, zoey's wearing a hydra badge

 Natasha's POVAnd then I see it, zoey's wearing a hydra badge

I whisper to Tony
Natasha: Tony zoey's wearing a hydra badge.
Tony: really
I nod
Tony: okay Zoey I feel like it's your time to go now. * he shoots her making sure Morgan's already upstairs with pepper.*
Pepper: omg Tony what happened?
Tony: it's okay love it was just Zoey.
Pepper: okay..
I take y/n to her room and tuck her in.
Natasha: in the morning when you wake up meet me at the water fountain. I'll write it down for you so you remember it.
I smile at her and she smiles back.
Y/n: see you at the water fountain.

* okay so y/n's father died because he was drunk and started driving he got in a car crash and died. After her fathers death her mother was mean to y/n like really mean. Her mother had been taking drugs and stuff like that for a bit but one day she overdosed and died. So that's why she doesn't drink.

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter
Bye
734 words