Happy Halloween

Scarlett's POV

The year was 2004 and it was out first Halloween together. We choose to go as firefighters and y/n decided to have her abbs out which I found hilarious. She's always awaiting a chance to talk about them. We got invited to this party that Robert was throwing. All of the marvel cast was gonna be there. There was gonna be loads of candy, games and a lot of alcohol of course. What kinda party would it be without it .
We got there and as soon as we got in I was being dragged away by Florence and Chris E . I grabbed onto y/n's hands to take her with me.
Y/n: it's okay baby you go with them I'm gonna go look for Lizzie .
Scarlett: okay love I'll see you when I'm done with these two.
Y/n: okay , I love you
Scarlett: i love you too princess
I went with the two idiots and I saw her walking away to find Lizzie. We got to one of the many living rooms and sat down . I knew exactly why we were here.
Florence: so....have you bought a ring yet?
I nod which makes them both squeal in excitement.
Chris : show us then , you can't leave us in the dark.
I show them and it's a beautiful green ring which I know she'd love.

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I'm with Lizzie in Robert's bedroom he said we could talk in there.
Y/n: so I got the ring
Lizzie: show me.
I show her the ring and it's a nice rose gold one.

Lizzie: omg   I love it

Lizzie: omg   I love it . When are you planning on proposing?
Y/n: tonight. When Robert does his speech he's gonna let me go up and ask her. What do you think she'll say.
Lizzie: she'll say yes
Y/n: you sure?
Lizzie: I know she's gonna say yes. She loves you and you love her, your the perfect match for each other.

A/n
Hello everyone I just wanted to say I'm sorry but this is it for today. But I'm gonna show you my Halloween costume cause I think I've done good with it.

Okay bye Have a good Halloween

Okay bye
Have a good Halloween.
371 words