The war

Y/n's POV
I'm sat in the living room at the compound with my brother. We got back from Sokovia and now are waiting to get called into the meeting room.
Steve: what do you think will happen in there y/n?
Y/n: I don't know stevie I don't know
We walk into the meeting room and I sit down next to my best friend Wanda and on my other side is vision. He starts playing videos from all are fights; New York, Washington DC, Sokovia. He's trying to guilt trip us into doing what he wants. I grab Wanda's hand and squeeze it just so she knows I'm here and that it wasn't her fault. I look up across the table to Natasha she's looking down. He pushes a copy of the Sokovia accords into the table. Wanda picks it up and slides it across the table, we both know it's not the first time we've heard about them. I can't take this anymore he's talking about how dangerous we are.
Y/n: actually we're saving people so I don't know how the fvck that's dangerous.
I get up and walk out I hear Steve Wanda and Natasha call out after me.
Steve: y/n come back you know you can't leave the meeting room till the meeting is done.
Wanda: y/n!
Tony: yeah y/n you know how Steve is with swearing
Natasha: младенец? ( babe?)
Y/n: Наташа! ( Natasha!)
Natasha: приближается ребёнок ( coming baby)
Natasha walks out and we walk out of the compound. We walk for a bit and then go to this little cafe. We sit down and both order hot chocolates.