Special: Spamton: A New Puppet Master

From Deltarune
Fair warning there will be great use of creative license as I don't know much of these characters

Request by @dragonqueen1215

Tag may not work since it keeps kicking me off Wattpad 🤣

"He's losing usability,  it's about time I trashed him."   I gave my boss a confused look,  I thought Spamton was her favorite.  Who am I to judge though,  I'm just the newbie by 2 months.    Mr. Spamton saw my potential and recommended me since I secretly promoted his stuff,  it was supposed to be under the radar yet he tracked me down.    Hmm,   how can I convince boss to not discard Mr.  Spamton?    Ugh,  I think my memory chip is giving me a headache again.
"Boss,  maybe he can be useful in other ways.   That whole NEO incident made a massive uproar last year,   it even caused a fanclub to form in his honor."
She squinted at me and hummed.  "What are you proposing?"

"Uh, well.... Maybe with his new form he could look photogenic?"   My word what am I saying?   I'm definitely fired now.
I nervously watched as she mulled it over.
"So you're telling me he could model?"
"Um.... Yes?"   Gripped my clipboard and sighed,  ready for her to say those dreadful words.
"I guess this is why he picked you.   I'll give him 3 months to give me a decent collection of promotional ads and or posters."
My system almost shut down from the relief that rushed over me.   "Yes boss,  I will make sure you get his best results as soon as possible."

I scurried out of her office as soon as she dismissed me,  running to Mr. Spamton's manager.   We can't lose societies favorite nuisance.   It took me a while to fully explain our situation.

"ARE YOU INSANE MS.  ADSON?!"
Spamton's manager Mr.  Hacking had a strong grip on my blouse as he shook me in distress.    "Sir I did what I had to do to save Mr.  Spamton's reputation."
"After last year I'm still grasping at straws to keep my job,  stop making it worse!"
Ow my head.
"Sir please,   my head hurts."   "Right,  apologies."   He finally let go of me,  letting me collect myself.    "The boss told me she wanted me to over see the details,  so don't worry.   We have 3 months, so we need to get a move on."   
I didn't anticipate I'd be running all over the place.   "Ok,  everything is set.   I'll take my leave while you guys work with Mr. Spamton,  he should be here any moment."
I turned around and bumped into someone.
"Why leave Ms. Y/n?  The best part is about to begin. "    I glanced at the person I bumped, it was the one and only Spamton G. Spamton.   To be honest I've never even seen him before,  but I can already tell why he has a fan club.   "A-ah,  Mr. Spamton sir.  I don't want to get in the way,  I'd just be another body to maneuver around."
He tisked and had me sit down on a chair near by.   "Do stay,  after all this was your idea."    I'm being backed into a corner.    
"I.... Ok."

"While we're at it why don't you call the shots for me."   Call the shots?  What does he mean?    "Well?  What do you want me to do Ms. Adson?"    Mr. Spamton stood waiting in front of the camera.
The photographer looked at me,  also waiting.   I know I'm a higher position,  but they don't have to put me on the spot.
"Uuumm.... J-just don't look at the camera and look interested I guess?"
He did exactly that,  in multiple poses.
I suddenly felt so into this whole 'calling the shots' thing.

"Give the camera a side glance."

"Look cocky."

"Glare."

"Run a hand through your hair."

The staff and I looked over the pictures and I almost pissed myself.
What have I done?
I quickly left,  giving Spamton the chance to check them.
"Absolutely splendid."
I made a swift exit while Mr. Spamton was distracted.    I don't know what got into me,  that was weird.   
I plopped down at my work desk and wrote wrote down the results of the photoshoot,  next on the list was making an add for a promotion.  I'll have to talk with Mr. Hacking to figure out what products to use.
We have 2 months left,  we should be done before the 3 months are even up.
Maybe a product made by Spamton would skyrocket thank to his fans,  word spreads fast so there wouldn't be an issue.    Well,  it's about time I give my report to the boss now.   I'mma need a pick me up charge tonight,  I'm absolutely pooped.

"Spampoo,   a step towards better hair and a better future."

I turned the TV off and sipped my hot cup of morning oil.   I guess Spamton is a superstar again.   His products are selling as fast as electricity.    He's doing fine and doesn't need me,  yet he finds stupid reasons for me to come to his shenanigans.   But this time he didn't give me a reason yet.  Guess I'll find out.

How did I get myself I to this mess?
Apparently he got the team to approve of me joining this gig.   So here I am dressed like a vixen in leather pants, boots, vest shirt,  and gloves.   They straightened my hair while splitting it down the middle and put a spiked choker on me.  Not gonna lie,
I look hot.   Spamton came out not long after me looking even hotter in tight leather as well.   Someone save my overheating system.  Why does make up make him look even spicier?   This is taking too long!
Everytime he touched me felt like fire,   but I absolutely love it.   Again he'd only take directions from me,  why though?
Well,  it became more clear the more he touched me.  Especially since I was the only one who could see the strings protruding out of him from different places,  well according to one of my staff besties.
The look he gave me said 'you've finally figured it out'.

I think I became his new puppet master.

The sudden make out session behind a closed door answered my suspicion.