Sans : Cold Down To The Tail-Bone

Monster reader
A human skeleton like Sans and Papyrus but with cat features such as claws,  legs, tail, ears,  and feline like pupils and teeth. 

Your soul color is as you choose was well as your power color matching. 

(O/o/c)  =  outfit of choice
(H/c) = hair color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = favorite color
(S/c) = soul color
(F/o/c) = food of choice

(f/m) = favorite milk,  like banana milk, strawberry milk, chocolate milk,  vanilla milk,  or regular milk

Last but not least the age of the monster you my dear readers are will always be the same as human years

I shivered as I trecked the now frozen path ahead of me,    fearful of what is to become of me.     It wasn't supposed to be this way.
Tear threatened to fall as I remembered what happened as a kitten.

*14 years ago,  4 years old*

A peaceful dinner with my sisters and brothers,  no worries to be had,  and mommy and daddy watching over us to keep us safe.
"Mommy,   I'm done eating.  May I please be excused?"   My eldest brother asked.
"Yes my dear,  please leave your dish on the table so that I can wash it up later."

Life was calm,  life was easy.

1:45am.

Sirens blare from the fire alarm.  Not just one house,  but many houses.
"Rowan,  get the kids out of bed now!"
My mother's shrieking was sad and pained as she directed daddy.    One by one doors were opened and rooms were evacuated.   My room was the last.

"Y/n,  my sweet kitten.   We must escape."
He was in his royal armor,  a distant royal guard was his position.    "My little princess paws,  we need to leave now."  Daddy said as he picked me up in his big paws.
"HONEY WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!"  
I could tell my mommy was in tears,  so that made me cry too.
"Daddy,  what's happening?"   He was quick to soothe me as he counted heads and ushered everyone out of our house.   "Everything will be ok my little princess paws."   Before we could make it out our house was embraced by fire.   My brothers and sisters screamed as they were swallowed by the licking flames while I wailed.
"Noooo!"
"Rowan,  take Y/n and run.   Make the underground a safer place."   My mother was encased by the fire as her bright green soul broke into multiple pieces and burned.
"Tula!"  (Toola)   daddy cried out,   "I shall give our baby a better life,  I vow it to you my love."   His orange,  almost golden tears streamed down his cheeks as he jumped through the window while protecting me.

I watched as our Town burned.

Sadly 4 years later daddy and I were separated.

*present*

At least Snowdin is closer to King Asgore and Queen Toriel.  Maybe I can find Father there?   The (o/o/c) I found thankfully fit me,  it didn't protect me from the cold however.
My bare boned feet brought me into town and right to a cozy looking building.

"Grillby's?"

I stepped inside, instantly fearing the big and bulky dog guards playing cards.
I took slow steps toward the bar and sat down on one of the far end stools.
I noticed an orange figure come stand in front of me,  patiently waiting for an order.

"I'm sorry s-sir,  I hope you don't mind me warming u-up in here."
He thought for a moment.
"You're new here,  aren't you.  I've never seen you come in before."
I nodded and looked down at the bar.
"Hey Grilbs,  a round of ketchup please."
I flinched at the sudden voice and watched as the fire monster sighed.   "One of these days I expect a full payment of your tab."  He said as he went into a back room.