Mettaton : Darling~

Monster reader

I nervously nibble my lips as I waited my turn back stage.   It was fashion week and THE Mettaton was back with another season of his show,  "Metta Fashion Week".   It was the last day and Mettaton was to pick the 7th and last Model for his next magazine.
I've never been too confident in myself at all,  but I love making clothes.   My best friends Papyrus and Sans told me that Mettaton would love my style,  so this year I decided to join the pageant.  Everyone went for the bling and flashy styles,   but I want to go for that elegant and light style.

"Sans,  Paps,  I can't do this."  I whined as my anxiety kicked in again.    "I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT Y/N!"   "Yeah kid,  you'll knock Mettaton off his high horse."   I nervously nodded.   The voice from the speakers cut off our conversation.

"My my such lovely outfits my dears~
I do believe it's time for the last group to strut their stuff,  you ladies go have a good rest back stage.  Good luck darlings."

I was up next,  I guess it's time to stick out like a sore thumb.

"Alright ladies of group 4,  come out and show me what you've got!"

The skelebros gave me a thumbs and and genuine smiles,  one energetic and one lazy.

I took a deep breath and waited my turn to glide out there.

(In any light elegant color you want)

When I got to the end of the runway a chorus of gasps met my ears.

"Oh my......."

And exasperated Mettaton sighed out in a dreamy manner.

"Such innocence,  simplicity,  elegance,  purity, and grace.   A sweet beauty indeed darling~"
He stood from his chair and placed a hand on his chest.   He had a soft and admiring tone in his voice,  not his usual vanity.
"I have been looking for a new section for my magazine,  one that requires exactly what you've shown me.    Tell me,   why haven't I see you here sooner?"
I played with the fabric of my dress before answering.   "W-well,  I was too nervous.  I'm still nervous."   He smiled kindly at me,  "Well my dear you have definitely caught my attention.    I'll have you as one of my new models this year,  if you are alright with that?"     I nodded eagerly.   "It's settled then."  He turned to the camera and grinned