Mettaton : A New Dance

An amazing request by Dragonqueen1215
Lol,  I had some bug issues when typing the tag🤣

Here is your outfit,  enjoy 💗💗💗
The avatar is mine,   source is from the app Zepeto.
My tag is already there in the picture,   DM me on there if you come from Wattpad!
Code word:  Mettaton
See you there!

 My tag is already there in the picture,   DM me on there if you come from Wattpad! Code word:  MettatonSee you there!

(Customize the colors and accessories as you like💗)

(Mettaton's hip hop outfit)

(But the hoodie has that sleeveless look cut to the mid waist)

*song above plays*

I stood with some friends as we waited for our part to dance to come.   We, as in a bunch of dancers,  normally come out to the art wall in the city to practice together,   and today I was given the opportunity to lead.
When my leading part came I was quick to get into action.

My body flowed like a river,  as if I was one with the music.    Music and dance just comes naturally to me,  and when I dance I feel every emotion with every movement.
The artists of the song were actually one of my favorites,  they've made so many hits and bangers.  (All true,  I am a fan.    Not the crazy kind though,  as a music and dance lover.   Which I why I'm excited to write this!)    Cheers erupted through the on lookers,  a mix of both monsters and humans.    It's been 4 years since the monsters have been set free,  and honestly the are pretty cool in my book.   Heck,  some of my friends dancing with me now are monsters.

After we were done for the day I said my see you laters to everyone and was the last to leave.    The sound of a lone person clapping caught my attention.

"That was simply splendid little star,   if I remember correctly that style of dance is hip hop?"

I turned around and saw the notorious Mettaton,  a Super Star from the Underground.   These past few years he has made quite the name for himself in both civilizations.   Never have I ever expected I'd meet him,   one of my inspirations.  

I was at a loss for words as he sauntered over to me.   "I am Mettaton,  what may your name be dear?"   It took me a moment to finally respond.

"Y/n,  trust me I know who you are.   Honestly,  it's amazing to meet you Mettaton."
His chuckle was more beautiful in person.
"I heard some music coming from here and thought I'd check it out,  after all I was told some good talented people hangout here.
I am quite pleased with my findings.   I've been looking for inspiration for my new album coming out soon,  and my oh my this is exactly the switch up I was looking for."

"Really?!  I'd be happy to help in any way possible!"
"Splendid!   I did happen to notice Napstablook playing the music earlier,  he told me that you have quite the singing voice too."    My face lit up with the color pink.
"Well,  it's average.  Not as good as Billie Eilish or Annapantsu."   (Annapantsu does amazing song covers on YouTube. Holding out for a hero is on e of my favorite covers.)
"Nonsense."   He handed me a card with a phone number on it.   "Whenever you're ready just give me a call."  He then winked and left me there astounded.

Naps vouched for me?

A few weeks later I was getting ready to start working with Mettaton.
"Alright little star,  you know more about this dance style than I do.  Any pointers love?"     Gosh these nicknames have my heart racing.
"The best pointer I can give is to just go with the flow,  (and high five the sky.  Can't wait to see who gets that.)  The best way I can describe it is feeling the music.   Wanna see what I mean?"
"Oh yes please!"  His excitement was contagious.

(Here's to all the just dance lovers)

"My what an art it is!  Oh I can't wait!"
I eagerly nodded.    "I can't wait to learn!  As for your singing I still haven't heard a note from you,  we have plenty of time though."
"I'll gladly try my best now."
No turning back now.

(You can pick a song for you to sing.)

"Napstablook's description didn't even scratch the surface darling!   Oh such beauty!"    How am I gonna survive this?  I'm gonna have a heart attack!

Months of preparation have gone by,  and Mettaton wanted a quick warm up dance before we start. 

"Let's do line up #5!"   He said excitedly.
"Sure!  Naps?"

Napstablook shyly smiled at us and started the song.
(I kid you not it is so hard to find the right one for this,  but omg I was shook at this one.  Y/n is the blonde.)

(Emphasis on shook)

The way Mettaton looked at me as we danced,  omg.   He went from excited to hot and serious in a matter of seconds.

"So.... Shall we get started?"
Oh goodness here we go.

10M VIEWS ON BOTH YOUTUBE AND THE UNDERNET?!?!   HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS MERCIFUL!

Not to mention I GOT A JOB REQUEST TO TEACH AT MTT ENTERTAINMENT?!?!

OMG!

Did i forget to mention Mettaton KISSED ME AT THE END OF THE MV?!

One of the most tedious parts,  but holy cow did I love writing this. 💗