FellSwap Sans : Toughen Up

Monster reader
Mal = Sans nickname
Barb and Mutt = Papyrus nickname

Plate after plate,  beer after beer.
I'm so much of a pushover that I let everyone push me around as I serve in Muffet's restaurant.    With all the cruel monsters in the underground Muffet was the only person to accept me.   I don't like fighting,   I prefer a peaceful life.    Through my time working here I've learned to speak when spoken to and to never look anyone in the eye,  Muffet being the only exception.

The bell rang,  telling Muffet and I the someone just entered.

"Good evening Mal,  Barb.  What can I do for you?"  

Mal and Barb,   nicknames for the infamous Skelebros.  Mal for Sans and Barb,  or Mutt for Papyrus.   Papyrus happened to be on the nicer side of the monster population,  my only outside friend.

"B-Barbeque sauce."  Barbs regular stutter reached my ears.

"Your strongest alcohol."  A more demanding and worn out voice soon followed.    That must be Sans.    I've never met Barb's brother,  so it's a possibility.

"Y/n,  you get Mal's drink and I'll get Mutt's Barbeque sauce."  I nodded and reached for a bottle of Vodka,  pausing as an idea came to mind.   Once Muffet was available I started to whisper to her.
"Is it ok if I add a special flair to Mr. Mal's drink?"    "You can try,  but I'd be cautious if I were you."  I nodded.    I grabbed Raspberry syrup,  Vanilla flavoring, the Vodka,  a Raspberry and Cherry,  and Cinnamon Fire Whisky.    I poured the liquids into a drink shaker and got started shaking the drink.    I poured it over a cup with a decent sized ice cube and placed the cup in front of Mal.   I gave a quick bow and walked away.

"Wait."

The demanding voice made me stop and turn around,  still looking at the ground.

"Look at me."

My breath hitched,  but I don't dare disobey.
So I lift my gaze and found the shorter Skeleton looking me in the eyes.
"What all did you put in here?"
I have him the exact list of ingredients,  watching as he looked at the concoction.
In an instant he inhaled the drink in one go, letting out a breath after he put the cup down.  He gestures to the cup he spoke,  "pour me another cup."  I did as told and poured him another cup.   This time however he took it sip by sip.
The look in his eye was of absolute bewilderment.

12 cups later he was absolutely drunk.
"How,  how is this drink the best thing I've ever tasted in alcohol?"   He went for another sip,  only to realize his cup is empty. Since the restaurant was closed it was just Sans and Papyrus left.   "Don't worry Y/n,  h-he's drunk.   I-if ya wanna talk to him n-now is the time."   I picked up Sans' cup and filled it with grape juice,  giving it back to him to drink.   "Are you ok Mr. Mal?  I can tell something is troubling you."

Sans poured and sipped his juice.  "Just a bad day s'all."    I nodded.   "Paps,  are you gonna be able to get him home?"  Muffet joined in.   "I-if can manage.  His h-hangover is gonna be a p-pain,  m-mind if ya can deliver f-food in the morning?"
I gave him a thumbs up and cleaned the now empty cup that Sans was drinking from.     Muffet and I watched as Papyrus struggled to carry his dead weight brother.

"Go ahead Y/n,  I'll close up.  Now go help them."   I did as she said,  putting everything down and catching up to the brothers.   I wrapped Sans' open arm around my neck and continued walking.  "Come on Paps,  let's get you guys home."

Once Papyrus and I got Sans into his bed I tucked Sans in,  after taking his fabulous boots off.   "I'll be over tomorrow with medicine and soup for him.  You go sleep."
"Thanks N/n."

The next morning I made it to the Skelebro house with everything needed for a hangover recovery,  knocking on the door.
Papyrus came and let me in.
"Mornin Y/n."   "Good morning Paps,  how's Mal?"    "Awake."    I nodded and followed Papyrus up to Sans' room.    I opened the door and saw Sans cringing while sitting up.
"Paps,  could you get me a bowl,  spoon,  and a mug?"   "Yep."  Then Paps teleported.

I slowly moved closer to Sans and knelt down next to his bed.  Papyrus came back with the needed dishes and gave me a thumbs up,  teleporting away soon after.
I poured some soup into the bowl and gave Sans the soup,  also placed some tea in a cup onto the tray Papyrus brought.  After he finished his soup I gave him some medicine with the tea.   When he was done he looked at me with a fire in his eyes.
"You have earned my respect.  You are too soft,  I'll need to teach you to toughen up."
I didn't expect for him to give me full blown royal guard training,  but he did.

7 weeks later

I finally pinned Sans down.   After 7 long weeks of training I am almost as good as Sans,  Papyrus joined in every now and then.    Today it was just Sans and I,  and I was winning.   Until Sans flipped us over,  him now straddling my waist.
"You're getting so much better."
His praise made me flush.
"Guess you deserve a reward,  don't you."
Time slowed down as he leaned closer and kissed me,  setting my cheeks ablaze.
He didn't stop either,  both of us humming in unison.

I hope this doesn't end