Papyrus : The Great Red Scarf

Monster reader
Monster = what ever you want to be

I sighed as I left Muffet's,   not even she has seen Papyrus' scarf,  and I've searched all of Snowdin.   Poor Papyrus has been depressed all week,  I cant live seeing my cute little cinnamon roll of a boyfriend be this crushed.   "Nothing?"  Sans asked,  Popping up after checking Waterfall.    "Not even a glimpse."  I slumped as I sat on a bench.
"It's laundry day too,  I wanted to have it washed up for him when we found it."

....

"LAUNDRY DAY!"  we both shouted and made a mad dash back to the Skelebros house.    I carefully walked into Papyrus' bedroom to get his laundry basket.
"Hey Papy,   Sans and I are gonna take care of laundry ok?"     "  *sigh*  ok."
I walked over and gave him a little kiss.
"We're try hard to find your scarf,  just keep holding on ok?"   He nodded and pulled me in to a sweet Papyrus hug.    I kissed the top of his skull and then left with his laundry.

"Ok,  let's get as much in while keeping and eye out for Paps' scarf."  Sans instructed.
We both set off on tossing dirt clothes into the washer,  waiting for the red scarf to appear.    I reached the bottom of the basket and like a chorus of singing echo flowers there sat the long red scarf.   I gasped but held a finger to my lips and keep quiet,  making sure that Sans got the message.
I tossed the scarf in and started the washer,  soon Papyrus will be reunited with his favorite scarf.

Sans and I stood outside of Papyrus' door,  quietly laughing at my plan.   I opened the door and puffed out my chest (and what ever bodily appendages you have) and did my best Papyrus impression.

"I,  THE GREAT Y/N,  HAVE ARRIVED.    THE GRRREAT PAPYRUS NEEDS ME TO CHEER HIM UP!   NYAAAHA!"  

Papyrus turned to face me and instantly started to glow orange,  indicating that he was blushing.     I had dressed up almost exactly like Papyrus does,  even putting on the scarf and boots he wears.   His boots came up to my thighs,  so I had to have Sans help me get here.   I widdle waddled all the way to Papyrus' race car bed and got back into my confident stance.  

"COME ON PAPY!    I'VE MADE SOME OF THE BEST PAPYRUS SPAGHETTI!  WE MUST EAT IT-"

I was cut off by Papyrus himself,  hugging me and pampering me with kisses.  My giggles echoed off the walls as I squirmed jokingly.

"Papy,  I did actually make spaghetti.   You haven't eaten in a while,  so I thought you'd be hungry."

"How did you find it?"   He asked with a big smile on his face.   "Silly Paps,  you put in in the laundry and completely forgot about it."
His face got brighter as he nodded.
"YES YES,  NOW I REMEMBER.  NOW LET'S GO EAT THAT AMAZING SPAGHETTI!"