Chapter 17

Flashback to Cho's party

Blake ain't that drunk compared to all the others at the party. He was searching for his girlfriend when he bumped into someone pretty hard that the other guy fell to the floor. In between the smoke, he couldn't figure out who that was until the guy stood up, ready to sprint to the door. That was Harry, he could tell by the spects and messy hair. What's he doing here?

"Blake, what are you doing?" Claire shouted, wrapping her arms around his abs. Blake could tell she was a little drunk than him.

"I just saw Harry" he turned around in her arms, his arms snaking her waist.

"Who?" she asked as she couldn't hear him cause of the loud music.

"Harry Potter!" he shouted.

"Wait, Harry Potter was here?" Peter asked, behind Claire.

"Yeah, just bumped into him, looks like he was gone anyway" Blake shrugged.

"ooh, that's interesting" Peter smirked which wasn't captured by the couple due to the dim light.

"babe c'mon, I wanna dance" Claire dragged Blake, swaying her hips and smiling goofily at her boyfriend.

It's been like fifteen minutes and Blake excused himself to get drinks for them. He had a few of what's there in the cup and grabbed one for Claire. When he returned, he didn't find Claire on the spot he left her. He went searching for her only to find her near one corner, pressed to Theo. He could see his girlfriend struggling against Theo's body as she was being forced to kiss him.

He could feel the blood rush in him and he didn't think twice before pushing Theo roughly to the ground. He climbed on top of him and began to punch him till his face was covered in blood. He ignored the people around him and shoved Peter who was trying to grab his shoulder. The alcohol in him acted--he punched Theo in the ribs. He heard Theo groan loudly and blood spill out of his mouth. He felt someone lift him to the ground and pushed him away as he stumbled on the ground.

__________________________

Ginny's face turned white as realisation hit her.
"Wha--h--WHY didn't anyone tell me this!?" she shouted at both of her friends.

"Ginny, we tried to tell you but like I said you were miserable because of your fight with Harry and--" Claire hurried to Ginny's side.

"That night is the reason for our fight, damn it! I--I thought it was Harry--No, Peter, that fucking idiot told me it was Harry who beat Theo up. I was puking my drunken ass off, I wasn't there--if I was--I could have--I don't know, omg Harry..."
Ginny was trembling. It wasn't Harry, of course, it wasn't Harry.

"you believed Peter!" they both exclaimed. Well, Ginny isn't surprised. She believed Peter who she used to call dick all the time. How did she change this much?

"I know, I didn't exactly believe him. I talked to Harry the next day and he told--"

"he said he beat Theo up?" asked Claire, her voice both confusing and accusing.

"No, not exactly. I just--I" If she continues to think about it, she'll cry. "Claire, I'm sorry for Theo's behaviour."

"Ginny, why are you sorry? That freak didn't even apologize" Blake said flaring with anger.

Claire continued "And we're so sorry we didn't tell you this earlier."

Ginny nodded, mutely. "I understand" She walked away from them without looking back.

She isn't sad that her so-called boyfriend kinda cheated on her. She was beyond pissed that he lied. She didn't believe Peter when he told her it was Harry but she slightly believed Theo, she thought he wouldn't lie to her. Well, he proved her wrong. Why would he lie tho? She wanted answers. The only way to get them is to ask the bastard himself.