Chapter 16

Ginny lay on her bed staring at her bedroom ceiling blankly. She looked at the Toy Story posters and smiled to herself. She totally forgot about them, maybe because she never had the time to lie on her bed and stare at her ceiling. Well, Thanks to Harry as he started to date Elle, Ginny has all the time in the world.
It's been three days and Ginny shouldn't complain but there she is looking like a lifeless body.

She called him on the first day, and he said he was taking his girlfriend on a date and Ginny was okay with it--only for a few hours that is. She didn't call him again but what hurt her is that he didn't call either. She spent the next day consoling Hermione, honestly, she didn't know what to say but she succeeded a bit when Hermione stopped crying.

She desperately wanted to come off as being grumpy, so she tried talking to Ron but with no avail. Ron looked ten times more miserable than her. She kept asking him what happened only to end up with him shutting the door on her face. Deciding to not let this go, Ginny strode back to her room to call and irritate him so that he would give up and tell her what was going on.

Her plans were mid-struck when she saw Bill, her favourite brother, standing near the door with a bright smile.

"Bill!" she shouted and sprinted to the other side of the room to give her brother a bone-crushing hug.

"Gin bean! If I haven't got this kind of reaction from you of seeing me, I planned to return. Well now, I might as well stay" he smirked and kissed his sister on the head.

"You idiot! You show up after a year and a half? and you've got the nerve to joke about it?" she punched him on the biceps but Bill only chuckled.

"In my defence, I called you every week" he lifted his hands in mock surrender.

"Ginny dear, let your poor brother in," said Molly, waiting to hug her son.

"and that's the only reason I'm letting you in" She blows raspberries at him as she steps aside as her mother engulfs Bill in a huge hug.

After some time,
"So Ron, what's going on with you?" Bill asks casually as they settle in Ron's room.

Ginny who's busy unwrapping her present, perked up to speak, only when Ron gives her a hard glare mouthing 'Don't say anything please ' Normally Ginny would take this as an advantage to
tell on Ron but his eyes made her realize he was going through something.

After chatting for an hour or two, Molly called them for lunch.

"Mmm, I missed your cooking, Mom. You should teach Fleur sometime" says Bill.

"oh shush you! Fleur cooks good enough"

"why didn't she come again?" Ginny asks looking at Bill skeptically. If the divorce was Ginny's first thought, she wasn't amazed. She never exactly liked Fleur.

"She's visiting her parents" he replied. He gave Ginny a stern look as if he read her thoughts.

Later,
"The new Marvel movie is out. So, what say? Shall we three go? Would also be like us hanging out after a long time?" Bill asked eyeing his siblings.

"No!" They shouted at the same time.

"Woah easy, I just thought you guys wanted to hang out" Bill shrugged.

"Maybe tomorrow, Bill" Ginny smiled guiltily and ran to her room.

The heck!? Ginny can't believe she forgot about the movie. She even fucking marked it. She never watched a Marvel movie without Harry and that idiot didn't even bother to call her. How could he forget like that? Ginny groaned and laid on her bed again, back to staring at the ceiling.