Chapter 1

Author's pov

Ginny walked inside the potter's house, a bit casually. Ever since she was 4-year-old, which was when the potter's moved next to their house, ginny spends most of her time with them more than her family.

"Good morning, ginny" greeted lily (A\N: I guess this is the first time I'm putting lily and James in my book. I'm glad I got to do it)

"Morning, Aunt lily" ginny stepped into the kitchen.

"Is my girl all ready for the Senior year?" Asked James who is now having breakfast.

"Never been more ready. I'm so excited" ginny smiled brightly.

"Where's ron?" Asked lily.

"He's not up yet. Mom's trying to wake him up"

"Which reminds me, Harry didn't wake up yet, can you please help me wake him up, ginny?" Asked lily, pouting like a cute puppy.

"You don't even have to ask. It's my job to teach that idiot punctuality" ginny smirked at James and he winked back.

"Don't go hard on him" shouted lily as ginny started to head up the stairs.

Ginny silently opened the door to harry's bedroom to find him peacefully lost in his slumber. For a minute, ginny decided to terminate her plan as she saw the sleeping beauty but she couldn't miss this wonderful opportunity to annoy her best friend.

She deliberately placed a rubber lizard on harry's forehead. Ever since they were kids, Harry was afraid of lizards.

"Harry! There's a fat lizard on your forehead" she shouted.

"Shut up, you. I know you and your pathetic tricks" he muttered still not moving.

"Touch your forehead, you dumbass. It's right there" she squealed.

"I will kill you if--" his hand went for his forehead, his eyes widened, he shrieked as he jumped out of bed, right onto ginny. They both landed on the ground with harry on top of her.

"Liz...lizard! Lizard!" Harry screeched.

"You sound like a 5-year-old girl" ginny managed to say in between her laughter.
Harry still didn't stop wailing. "God! That's a dummy lizard, dork. Now, stop with the crying."

Harry instantly stopped with a shocked expression.

"Ah! You should've looked at your face. Shit! I don't have my phone with me right now" ginny laughed again.

"You! I hate you" Harry groaned.

"No, you don't" ginny retorted.

"You're lucky I don't hate you."

"Okay, now can you please get off me, Potter. We aren't exactly in an appropriate position, what if your mother steps in" ginny says in a very mocking tone raising her eyebrows.

Harry looks down at their position with him laying on top of her. He quickly got up on his knees with ginny still under him. He smiled wickedly at her.

"Harry, what-? Harry don't you dare" ginny hissed.

"This is for ruining my sleep, gin" then he started tickling her.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Oh! You finally got ready for school. Thanks to ginny" smiled lily.

"You're welcome" ginny winked at harry in return he stuck out his tongue at her.

"Stop being grumpy on the first day of the Senior year"

"I was delighted until you showed up"

"C'mon, you couldn't possibly hate me that much, Potter"

"Trust me, it's quite the opposite, Weasley," said Harry as he sat next to her.

"Ron?" He asked.

"He'll meet us up in the school." Said ginny stuffing peanut butter coated bread.

"Mhm, mione called me yesterday saying that she returned from France. She said she wasn't sure if she was gonna go
today" said harry enjoying his own bread.

"Really? It's the first day of our Senior year, she has to come. I'll call her. Is it okay if we pick her up on our way?"

Harry shrugged. "Sure"

_________________________________

___________

Weird, isn't it?
A simple introduction to hinny friendship. You're gonna get lots of it

Thank you besties❤