Chapter 10

"Harry! Up here" 7-year-old Ginny shouted, giggling loudly.

On hearing her, Harry quickly climbed the tree house, the one that they built a week ago with the help of Fred, George and Ron.

(Imagine this being next to their house and a little smaller)

"Did you call him?" Ginny asked, eyes filled with excitement.

"Yeah, he will be here like in 15 minutes" harry informed.

"Then we should hurry up, right?" She smirked with a wicked grin followed by.

"We should" he grinned along.

It took them 10 minutes to set up everything. Lastly, they applied grease to the slide that leads up the tree house.

"He'll show up. Let's hide" harry and ginny hid behind the shed that's across the tree.

"I feel like Kevin from 'Home Alone' " ginny snickered.

"Agreed" harry ruffled her hair. "Wait, is that Fred--or George? What is he doing here?" He panicked and was about to get up when Ginny grabbed his sleeves.

"Wait, if we go now, we'll get caught" Ginny pouted. "We'll see what happens"

Their heads whirled around on hearing a loud thud.

"Jesus!" Shouted Fred. He again tried to climb but due to grease in his hands he slipped and he ended up landing on the ground again. "Ginny! What are you doing up there, you little nuisance" he screamed making ginny giggle uncontrollably.

"This is so fun" she whispered in harry's ear.

"Fred is gonna kill us" Harry grimaced.

"Don't worry, Harry" she assured with a wink.

As Fred finally climbed up with grease all over his body, he opened the door shouting for ginny only to get dumped by a bucket of water, and the bucket, on his face. His head spun as he landed flat on the floor.

Ginny and harry doubled over their laughter. "He deserves it. Last weekend he made me eat the spiciest pizza in front of Aunt Hannah"

In less than five minutes, George showed up "Ginny? You up there?" He shouted startling Fred. He tried to climb the slide just when...

"No! George! Do not come up, that little monster made traps for us" Fred screeched. He tried to get down but as he was crammed in grease, he couldn't help but stumble down and fall flat on George, knocking his head.

"Oww" George wailed.

Ginny laughed out loud jerking attention from her brothers.
Shit!