Chapter 2

"Why the shades?" asked ginny as she and harry reached harry's car.

"Trying to look cool" he shrugged.

"Don't try too much. It's hardly possible" ginny smirked.

Harry glared. "Do you want to come with me? Or should I leave you here?"

Ginny grunted "prat" she muttered as she got into the car.

It's a half an hour journey to school. Ginny sometimes goes with ron and sometimes with harry but she likes going with harry more because he's fun, unlike ron.

"Oh! I forgot. I bought this new edition of the Ironman comic yesterday" harry handed it to her.

Ginny gasped. "And you didn't tell me until now? I want to read it so badly" she whined.

"We'll read after school, yeah? You and I" he smiled pleadingly.

Ginny nodded. "Don't let the school know that you're a Marvel nerd. It'll affect your popularity" she winked.

Harry shrugged. "You know I don't care"

Abruptly, harry's phone rang, before he could reach for it ginny snatched it.
"Oooooohh! It's cho" ginny snickered.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Don't answer" he warned.

"What's the fun?"

"Ginny, don't" He's late cause ginny already pressed the green button.

"Hello, Harry" Came cho's flirty voice from the other side.

Harry sighed. "Hey"

"You coming?"

"Um yeah, on my way"

"Oh, great! Should I wait for you outside?"

"Wha-- N--No" harry stuttered and ginny suppressed her grin. "I still have to pick Hermione, I'll probably be late" he excused.

"Oh, that's okay. I'll see you in class then"

"Yeah"

"Ok, bye"

She hung up.

Harry sighed with relief. "You're gonna pay for this"

"I'll see you try" ginny laughed.

"Yeah, maybe I should text Micheal from your phone asking him on a date" Harry teased.

"You wouldn't dare"

"Why not gin-gin? I thought you have a crush on him" he made kissing sounds.

"I don't!" Ginny protested. "He asked me out. FYI, I rejected him many times"

"Ouch, poor Micheal" he made a fake hurt face.

"Shut up and drive fast"

**********************

"Hermione! Missed you" ginny hugged her.

"Missed you too, ginny"

"Hey, mione. Good to see you" he wrapped her in his arms.

"You too, Harry." she smiled breaking the hug.

Hermione met harry, ginny and ron in their freshman year. That's why she's not so close with them. She had this crush on harry since the middle of her freshman year but she never dared to open up. One day with ginny's help she did try to confess to him but it ended horribly. Just as she tried to tell her feelings harry introduced Elle (his girlfriend). They didn't last for a week. Harry said she was possessive and too demanding. Hermione was pleased but she never again tried telling her feelings again. After Elle, harry haven't been in any relationship.