Chapter 11

"Harreh, dada bought me a bicycle--see" 5-year-old Ron squealed with excitement showing his tiny purple bicycle to harry. Ron's family moved in two days ago and instantly they became friends.

"Ronnie, my dad bought me one too!" The boys lunged with happiness.

"Can I play with you too?" They heard a sweet voice behind Ron. "I'm Ginny, Ron's twin sister" she outstretched her hand. For a five-year-old, she looked well dignified.

"I don't play with girls" Harry stuck his tongue out. "Girls are messy! C'mon Ronnie, bye, Ginny!" Harry hopped on his bicycle, riding away.

"Bye, gin-gin."

After a couple of minutes,
Ginny was sitting on her balcony, hands under her chin, looking dejected. She turned her head when she saw harry, riding his new bicycle recklessly, Ron-- nowhere to be seen.
Just as Harry was about to reach his porch, he slipped and his body hit the ground with a loud thud.

Ginny rushed to a crying harry, who was holding his bleeding elbow.
"I have a first aid kit. Let me bring that, okay? Don't cry"
Harry nodded, still crying.

When Ginny returned with her first aid play kit, Harry was whimpering "hurts...hurts"

"Shush, I got hurt a couple of times, my mom always uses this kit, she washes the wound, applies an ointment, ties the bandage and kisses the wound. The pain will go away, I promise, okay?" Ginny smiled.

"ok," Harry whispered.

Ginny finished tieing the bandage and stood up.
"Are you not going to kiss it?" Harry pouted.
Ginny smiled and leaned down to kiss his wound.

"Thank you"

"You're Welcome"

"Will you sit with me please?" Harry pleaded. Ginny thought for a second and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry for being mean earlier. You are so kind. You can always play with us" harry gave her a huge grin.

"Are we friends then?"

"I want us to be best friends" Harry exclaimed and kissed her cheek.

*Ding Ding*

2 calls
3 texts
from Ron and Hermione

Ron🐒❤: Mate, we're going to a movie tonight. Don't make any excuses.

Ron🐒❤: you can bring Sirius.

Hermione🤓💗: harry, we're going to a movie tonight. Is that okay with you?

To Ron :Sure, is ginny going?

Harry locked his phone and made his way to the bathroom. After he returned he noticed a message waiting for him.

Ron🐒❤: I don't think so. y'know-- she's going to that cho's party this evening.

Right! She's going, isn't she? Harry gulped back the hurt, he never watched a movie in the theatre without ginny. It's gonna be hard.

Me: Oh--okay. Can I bring Sirius?

Ron🐒❤: Of course, mate. see ya later then.

Harry sighed. Now he should ask Sirius to go to the movie.

To Hermione🤓💗: Sure 'Mione.

--------------------------------------------------------

"At least act like you're interested in going, harry. If you keep up this parade, they'll know and ask questions. I'm sure you don't want that." Sirius kept his eyes on the road as he sighed at harry.