chapter 17 ~ what the f@ck is happening ~

Meme P.OV

I walked into my medbay, and Blaza wasn't there. I had one day off, and somebody with broken limbs just walked off.

But at least they left my medbay clean. I heard running footsteps coming towards the medbay doors.

I looked out the window, and Muffin and Nadwr were running over here with their clothes very damaged.

They ran in quickly.

"What happened to you guys," I asked them. I saw tear stains on Nadwes face.

"They got attacked by Umbra," said a mysterious voice from behind me.

I turned around, and he looked like me.

"Excuse my French children, but who in the flying f@ck are you," I exclaimed at the figure who looked like me.

"Well that's not very nice but I am Penumbra and are you not going to notice Somber and Dim-out behind you it's not nice to ignore people," Penumbra said to me very calmly as he walked up to me.

I turned around and saw them and waved my hand with a hello expression.

"That's beside the point what happened to you," I said as I knelt to put my hands on both of their shoulders.

It was about 16 minutes later of explaining because it came from all 4 of their point of view.

"Ok, but are you guys ok? Are you hurt," I asked them.

"Mentally or physically?" Nadwe asked me.

"Both," I said concerningly to Nadwe.

"I am physically ok but not mentally," Nadwe said to me.

"Alright, it will be ok, I promise," I said to Nadwe.

"Actually, you can't do anything. I know you are just trying to be supportive, but there are forces beyond your control. We need someone like Blaza before he... when he was able to control himself and not be controlled," Dim-out said to me. I just rolled my eyes at him.

I heard limping outside the door.

I went over to the window and looked outside. Socks was burned with 5-degree burns and what seemed to be a very large inky substance on his shirt with a shadow version of him helping him walk.

They just walked inside. Socks looked just like Blaza except worse when Blaza went onto his "trip."

Socks limped to the chair with Specter's help.

"What happened to you?" I asked Socks.

"I got attacked by Umbra to say in short, and this is Specter," Socks said to me as if I cared who he was.

"I could care less who he was I care if you are ok because I know you and you are my friend, but I will need to get an X-ray of you," I said to Socks.

"Alright, let's get this over with," Socks said as I grabbed the newer, less comfortable bed that could go into the X-ray machine.

"Uhm, what is necessarily used to get an X-ray from a human," Specter asked me as I got Socks onto the bed and wheeled him over to the machine.

"An X-ray is a packet of electromagnetic energy that originates from the electron cloud of an atom. This is generally caused by energy changes in an electron, which moves from a higher energy level to a lower one, causing the excess energy to be released," I said quickly to Specter as I put Socks into the X-ray machine.

"Blaza might have been able to go threw an X-ray very easily because he had that thing happen to him not as early with you trying to do this there is a potential he could go blind or get worse burns," Penumbra explained to me. I shrugged it off and turned on the machine.

"You are an idiot," Somber said to me.

A few seconds later of people explaining why I am an idiot, we all heard an ear-bleeding terrifying scream coming from the X-ray machine.

Dim-out ran over to the machine and easily turned off the machine and pulled Socks out he seemed more burnt than he was.

"You could have just killed your best friend. What is wrong with you," Somber said disappointingly.

"You are a bastard meme, you know that," Socks said to me.

"We got the X-ray, though," I said happily, but everyone was very disappointed.

I projected the X-ray on the board. Dim-out brought Socks to a hospital bed. I took out my pointing stick.

"Socks, you fractured one rib in your ribcage and you have this large orange blob in your stomach it kinda looks like what Blaza had in his stomach, " I stopped I turned around his face was full of worry we were thinking of the same thing.

"Hey, can I get some of that medicine that you have, Blaza?" Socks asked me.

"Uh yeah," I said as I grabbed 2 blue pills and a glass of water for Socks.

He took them quickly and then stood up like nothing was wrong.

"Alright, bye Meme," Socks said and left. I am so dumbfounded.

---------------------------------------------------------

Socks P.O.V

I just left. I hate hospitals. I really do. I couldn't stand being in there any longer, but those pills did make the feeling of my burns go away.

My stomach aced it felt like I was about to throw up my enards.

I ran as quick as I could to my house, but as soon as I was there, the quicker I got out.

I ran into the woods but just sat there I didn't climb a tree I just sat there.

I sat there for a few minutes, and then all of a sudden, I was throwing up this orange goop but I was ready and luckily didn't get it on my shirt can't say the same about my pants they are pretty covered.

I heard footsteps of what seemed to be eight people they weren't walking they were running from behind me.

I stood up and ran up to a kinda tall and bushy tree I climbed up onto the branch I would be most hidden in.

I saw who they are it was Laff , Tbh , Ally , Tbvg ,Gloom,Dusk,Shade, and Wraith. Probably not the best sign for me.

"Up there," Dusk said as he teleported Infront of me I was not expecting that.

"Hello, mortal," Dusk said as he grabbed my shirt and threw me on the ground.

"Oh my Lord, Dusk I told you to stop calling everyone mortal and be careful with Socks you can't just throw him on the ground," Tbh scolded Dusk.

"What do you want," I asked them as I stood up.

"We want to kill Umbra and you are a good fighter so we could use your help," Laff explained.

"I would have said no because you almost killed Blaza and almost killed me , but Umbra had just attacked me and I want to beat his @ss," I told them they seemed surprised.

"Hey, I am sorry about that, and imma just say laff is sorry about that, but I do feel bad for almost killing you and Blaza," Tbh said to me apologetically.

"Oh why are we trying to get him on are side you said we were going to kill someone," Ally complained.

"Oh, we are but not Socks," Gloom said as he started to laugh like a maniac.

Gloom turned around still laughing as he pulled out 2 refined 1983 flintlock's  and pointed one at Ally and one at Void and shot both of them so quickly they didn't have any time to react.

I didn't say anything, but I felt a sharp pain in my back like something was growing out of my back

_______________________________________

A lot of things happened but 2 people died let's just say the next chapter will be like chapter 6.

1310 words ok have a nice day.