chapter 10 ~ awake up in disaster ~

I woke up, and my head hurts, and I can barely see anything. I hear many voices around me, but out of all of them, I know Socks is there.

I try and sit up a little, and I feel all these tubes and wires. My eyes un blur, and I notice there are 8 people around the hospital bed. I blink in confusion it felt as if someone was holding my hand. I had a small feeling someone was holding it before I could see better it was Socks.

He was in my orange bear hoodie holding my hand in a chair, and then I felt arms wrap around me. Socks was hugging me. I tried to hug him back, but all of the tubes and wires would get tangled, so I just leaned my head on him.

"Hey, Socks, we all are excited that Blaza is alive and awake, but we need him to get used to the world he has been out of for 2 weeks," Meme said as he rolled past the people surrounding the bed to get right next to the bed.

"Hey Mr fake doctor, a fake medical degree. How do you know what's right for him not to have a hug? " Socks said with an attitude toward meme.

"Two weeks, Oh my," I said quietly and leaned back down in the bed.

I felt sharp pains every were on my body it felt worse if I moved. It was hard to breathe.

"Blaza, look toward me," Meme said as I leaned up off the base of my hospital bed.

"What could you possibly want," I said toward Meme.

I couldn't do anything he grabbed my shoulder and stuck this large needle. I felt it touch one of my veins. I felt a shock near that area of my shoulder.
I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as he injected something into my shoulder vein.

"Ey, what the hell, why did ya do that to Blaza?" Socks said as he did this hop from the side of the bed he was on.
He grabbed Meme's shoulder and picked him up from his chair.

"Socks put him down," I said when I said it. Socks moved Meme and put him beside his chair, and took the rolly chair.

"Uhm, thanks, Blaza," Meme said as he walked to the other side of the bed to take where socks were sitting.

"So Blaza, what happened," Joocie asked.

"It is a very long story," Socks said before I said anything.

"Well, it couldn't be that long. You couldn't tell us for 2 weeks of him like this almost dead. " Ally said aggressively

"Well, you gonna yell at me. Why didn't anyone but Nadwe and Muffin be the only ones who helped us? " Socks yelled with an annoyed voice.

"Where were you guys when Blaza needed help?" Socks asked them, still annoyed.

"Well, we got backed up into a corner by laff," Ally said as if we all knew laff left them to go and try and kill Blaza.

"WEAK EXCUSE," Nadwe yelled at them.

"We were able to help. Any of you could have helped Socks get un-tied from the rope or help fight, you always say that you could fight but why not at his moment of need if you didn't care then you wouldn't be here right now" Muffin said in a soft tone but everyone could hear him.

I was proud of Muffin he is usually very shy. But I was getting a headache from all the yelling. I felt like I was going to faint.

"Can you all just shut up? I know you want to know what happened, but I just woke up, and I need some quiet, please," I said, and everyone stopped bickering even socks.

"alright everyone out Socks, you can stay," Meme said as he got up from his chair. To motion everyone out.

"Can Muffin and Nadwe stay?" I asked meme, and even if they wanted to stay.