Chapter 6 -- tentecals --

As we started to leave the medbay I felt this sharp pain in my stomach where I had gotten stabbed.

"Hey meme can I go to my house before please I want to change from theese torn burnt clothes " I said even though that wasnt the reason I needed to go home.

"Uhh yeah sure man" meme said.

As meme took me to my house I could barely walk we finally got there and as I walked in I locked the door so fast faster than you could say banna.

"Hey blaza, why did you lock the door" meme asked alarmed.

"Don't worry about it meme I am fine"

"I can tell by the way you are talking you aren't I am going to go find socks and fast "meme screamed through the door.

And then I felt as if something was coming out of my back so then I rushed to the bathroom and looked at my eyes one was black with a yellow pupil and my other eye white with a yellow pupil then something came put of my back then I heard voices agian.

Then as i looked in the mirror I saw these long ass fucking tentecals coming out of my back there were 4 of them. And then I heard banging on the door. My heart dropped as I could hear the door being broken down.

Then I quickly locked the bathroom door and I started to panic as I heard socks say "Oh my God where is he this isn't ok he never acted like this before I am so worried right now".

I was panicking I needed to hide or something I really need to do something or hide.

"Hey blaza if I need to break down this door I will if you don't want a second door broken in your house you should come out it's just me you can trust me I promise" Socks said honestly.

So then I opened the door and pulled him in quick and covered his mouth he was frightened I could tell. Once he was calmed I let him go and then he backed away.

"Ok whoa what happened like what happened to you and your eyes and like what the hell man why do you have burns all over you why should I say how did all this happen " Socks practically yelled.

"Hey I don't even know" as I said that he started to go backwards slower and slower.

"Ey socks if you don't like me like this I can understand but just trust me you might want to run " I said.

"Hey I don't not like you I am just startled because I just wasnt ready" Socks said as he inched closer to me trying not to touch a tentacle as he noticed that I was crying black tears .

And then I felt the urge to attack someone but I can't I won't I need to puke I feel so sick.

I ran as fast as I could away from my house so no one could find me then found a large tree.

Then my stomach started to feel more and more pain then all of a sudden I threw up all of this black goop out onto the forest floor as I heard footsteps.

But I ignored them because it all was just coming out I couldn't stop then I felt woozy and feel from the tree onto the forest floor I couldn't move I felt paralyzed and then felt this harsh stinging pain as I was getting tazed and slightly turned to see the person tazing me was tbh honest and I could see the terrified look on his face.

_______________________________________
Hope you liked the longer chapter this took me awhile so hope you enjoyed this chapter and only 639 words wow.