chapter 14 ~ puppeteer found his puppet~

I felt sick my stomach hurt so much as Umbra squeezed pretty much the living out of me I thought I heard the sound of my ribcage cracking and breaking.

Everyone else had already gotten out of the house except me Umbra and Glare's limp body most likely dead.

"We need to get out the house is collapsing," I yelled to Umbra.

"Oh trust me you will survive the crash of the house," Umbra told Me as he just threw down Glare's body.

He pulled me down to his level and dropped me. Before I could even get up one of his bottom tentacles grabbed my legs. It was jointed so it could grab both my legs separated.

"Why are you doing this," I asked Umbra.

"To be corrected why have I not done this yet or why haven't I done it sooner I had planned to make you a puppet anyway so why not do it now," Umbra told me. I looked at him in a terrified manner.

"What are you talking about," I said confusingly to Umbra as the building kept falling to pieces I am surprised it hasn't fallen yet.

"Well what I am saying is that you are just a pawn just like everyone else in someone else's game my game and I am a puppeteer and you and others are my puppets," Umbra said to me in a very serious tone.

"You ....you are a monster," I stuttered to Umbra.

"I know isn't it great," Umbra said as he kicked the wall down behind him causing the whole house to collapse.

Pieces of rubble landed almost landed on me but Umbra sliced them so I wouldn't get hurt.

I tried to move but another jointed tentacle grappled onto my arms so I really couldn't move I hadn't known what he was going to do he was scaring me.

I heard distant screaming it was Socks but he was getting held back by someone.

"What are you going to do to me hm kill me quickly end it quick make me suffer leave me here stabbed on the floor not able to do anything or torture me," I was yelling at Umbra as I was cut off by a hand motion.

"I am not a monster and you are quite useful to my ability to make you a puppet and that was completely absurd of you to think I would do that I am not that much of a monster," Umbra said to me in an accent that sounded like he was the victim in this crime scene.

"Well I would say stand still but that would be ineffective because you already can't move," Umbra told me as he sent another hand motion, and my own tentacles wrapped around me so tight I could barely even breathe now I really can't move.

Umbra then cleared the dust cloud around us so then Socks, Joocie, Oof, and Specter could see whatever Umbra was about to do to me.

I ignored that Umbra was stepping towards me with a glove with a symbol on it. I just looked at Socks as he cried thinking I was dead and crushed under the rubble. Oof's hand was on Sock's shoulder and so was Joocie's but then I saw Oof tap Sock's shoulder he looked up and he saw I was alive.

"Are you ready for complete darkness my friend well you will see out of your eyes through the inside of your mind," Umbra told me before he put the glove on my frontal lobe.

Everything went black I turned around and I could see through my eyes he unwrapped me from his and my tentacles and my body he took control of and looked towards Socks he was crying again Oof grabbed his arm.

Socks looked up but saw in shock that I wasn't myself anymore he wiped his tears and started to run into the forest to get away from here.

"I can get to them later I need to go find Somber," he said technically to himself but I could still hear him.

We started to teleport yeah I guess he can teleport and go threw floors and in seconds we were in front of Somber and Muffin we walked closer.

"Hey Blaza why are your eyes fully white and look like you are ready to kill someone you don't seem like you," Muffin said to me.

We edged closer to them.

"Blaza," Muffin said he was so scared his poor soul I can't let him do this to Muffin I tried to fight Umbra from moving closer to Muffin.

I just hope Muffin will be safe.

Then I heard a loud crashing as the door busted open I could slightly see 2 top hats staked onto each other.

_______________________________________

So if anyone didn't skip chapters that pill that Blaza took in like chapter 5 was just anti-indigestion to make him like throw up or so I just wanted to say because I kept think of that and how I never said what the pill did.

Besides that the story will focus more on other P.O.V of other characters in the story instead of blaza because he is now a puppet and trapped in his mindscape and can look out of his eyes.

Only 890 words.