Chapter 8 -- love is painful--

I woke up in socks house on his couch with my shirt off with my chest wrapped with bandages. Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, knowing it is Socks.

"Oh hey Blaza, you're awake finally," Socks said in a not-so-surprised voice but also joyful.

"Yeah, but I hadn't known you could use medical supplies or even had anything but bandaids," I said.

"I didn't. I just went into memes medbay and stole a few medical kits for everything that was in there," Socks said as he walked right next to the couch with a smile on his face.

I started to laugh, then wheezed in pain. Then, I smiled back at him.

"Well, I am happy you are awake and not dead," Socks said, still smiling.

"I am glad I am not dead, too. Why is your hand wrapped up? " I asked.

"Eh, nothing to worry about. I just did a number on Tbh's head, " Socks said.

"Good job, man," I said enthusiastically.

Then I saw this shadow person in front of me.

"You don't need to be falling in love at this moment, especially with your friend, and he won't talk to you again if you say something to him about this is my only soft warning next time it will get worse and worse so take this warning seriously " the shadow figure warned.

"Omg just shut the fuck up it's not going to happen " I accidentally said aloud.

Socks looked alarmed. "Hey buddy, what happened, and why do you say that?" Socks questioned.

"Oh, sorry that wasn't pointed towards you at all," I said, and I knew that it wasn't going to sound right because it was only us in the house.

" But no one else is in the house," Socks said.

" Oh, never mind, nothing to worry about, but imma go and use the restroom," I said and ran out of there.

"Hey, that was the wrong thing to say, but you need to get him out of your head. Let him go kill him he doesn't need to get in your way, " the shadow figure said, yelling when it was to get rid of socks.

"No, if anyone needs to get out of my head, it is you, and why would he be in my way? Why would I need to kill him? " I practically yelled knowing Socks could hear me.

Then I heard a knock at the door. " Hey Blaza, you ok, and why do you need to yell?" Socks said concerningly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said as I turned on the sink, put my hand under the water, scooped up the water, and put it on my face so I could wash the black tear streaks off of my face. I then walked out of the bathroom and headed for the kitchen. Hungry hasn't eaten in months, and I decided to grab a plate and started just chewing on that plate.

Then I heard a large crack, and I knew socks heard the loud crack of the plate. Socks jumped over the couch and tried to grab the plate from me

"Ey, stop eating the plate you could have just asked," Socks said as he finally got the plate from me and threw the plate away. "Now, would you like some food?" Socks asked.

"Yeah," I said quite guiltily as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Ok, we're going out I don't feel like cooking. Let's go to Burger King it is close, " Socks said.

"Hey, don't go with him tbh and laff are on the look for you and him since you escaped," the voice said worriedly. I just shrugged it off.

"Alright let's go," I said as I felt eyes darting at me "Oh wait do you have any shirts or hoodies I can wear, " I asked socks as I hid my tentacles away and grabbed my extra pair of sunglasses out of my shorts pocket.

Socks ran up the stairs to grab me a shirt and came down quickly with a large breaking bad hoodie.

"Here you go," Socks said as he handed it to me with a smile. "Thanks, Socks," I said as I put the hoodie on.

"Anytime," Socks said enthusiastically.

Then we walked around the block and we had already made it to. Burger king.

"Alright I will order what you want," Socks said as we walked in.

"A whopper meal with fries and chicken fries with a coke, and also I will pay," I said as grabbed my card out of my pant pocket.

"Alright thanks," Socks said looking outside the Burger King window and grabbing the card blankly.

Then I went to go get a table. I saw what he saw tbh with his hood up and his head wrapped in bandages and laff checking every nook in the alleyways. So I did the most logical thing and put my head down so they couldn't see my face.

" Hey Blaza I think we need to eat at my house " Socks said.

"Yeah," I said as I looked outside and they noticed me and Socks.

"Quick we need to run there as fast as we can I will go through the back way you go the way we came," I said quickly ready to run then I grabbed one of the bags of the 2 and Grabbed the drink tray. " Go" I yelled.

Then we ran as fast as we could and in 1 minute I had already made it to the house But where was Socks.

"Hey I warned you that they were on the look for you and Socks," the voice in my head said "Hey shut up shut the fuck up," I said loudly practically screaming. That's when I heard multiple footsteps and more people than just socks I set down the food and drinks and felt paralyzed.

At that moment I heard an ear-piercing scream it was Socks he got caught. Alright, gotta go save him I got ready to run then heard a voice from behind me.

" Ey mate might not want to move around or Socks is going to get it," Laff said from behind me.

"Yeah buddy oh pal he isn't in the best position, " Tbh said as he came up from the shadows in front of me with a knife on Socks.

I froze and then felt this force field go around me it was from that gun laff has the zero-point gun.

As I was frozen Tbh put the knife closer and closer to Socks's throat. Then I heard laff grunt from being beaten to the ground by the shadow figure and I then heard the slit of the throat.

I then released my tentacles and I felt this fire ignite around my eye I sprinted towards Tbh noticing that I had this flaming shadow sword on my back I grabbed it from the sheath and was ready to attack.

Tbh threw Sock's limp body to the side and as I aimed and tried to stab Tbh but he dodged it with ease and Tbh grabbed the sword from the sharp edge and flicked it out of my hands and grabbed it so he could use the shadow weapon.

So I then dodged a sword stab theater was coming towards me. I grabbed tbh with my tentacles and threw him to the ground. Grabbed him by the lower part of his hood and started punching him till his nose broke and he was unconscious.

I went over towards socks body and I hadn't noticed that I started crying.

"Hey socks I don't know if you can hear me but I love you I do more than you think I wish I could have told you before all of this happened but I was too late," I said while sobbing I then noticed that the shadow creature was right beside me he was holding my hand that wasn't holding socks head was in I started to walk into socks house and then I heard.

" I love you too man also more than you think I love you too bro," Socks said as he was blushing and as he started to get up.

I ran over to him and gave him a very big hug and noticed he didn't hug back he just embraced the hug leaning on me.

" Let's go inside and watch Shrek" Socks said as he jumped on my back.

_______________________________________ well this took a long time and yes Blaza now has healing powers his shadow gave them to him while he was holding Blazas hand by the way.

Wow, 1470 words oh my lordy lord.

Btw the title means that since they both like each other but don't know it Blaza is affected negatively when Socks throat got slit.