chapter 22 ~Wings??!?!~

Dusk P.O.V

"What did this kid do," I said as I walked over to Tbh's body as it was laying on the floor covered in the one thing I told him not to touch. "Is he dead," Socks asked me? "Sadly, no," I said as I knelt near his body. I spun two of my fingers in a backward circle, and all of the black substance was off of him.

------------------------------------------------‐----------

Tbh P.O.V

"Hello," I said as I got up it felt like my skin was melted off. "Holy crap your skin," Socks said to me as he walked over to me. I looked down at my hands, and my skin looked as if it had a gray tint on it. My skin looked slightly like Dusk's skin it was weird.

"Do you feel ok," Socks asked me? I looked at him as if he was stupid. "Do I look ok it feels like my skin was burned off and my back hurts a lot for some reason and I know I don't have back problems?" I said to Socks.

"What do you not understand about alone Tbh if you had only listened to me then you wouldn't be in this situation," Socks yelled at me. "What deal was he talking about to you?" I asked him. Socks sighed. "I had walked in here to see if there was anything, but then the quote on quote door that you touched and he said that I would be able to see Blaza and he would be able to use my body as a puppet," Socks explained. I walked up to him and put my arms around him and hugged him. "We need to go," Dusk said as I let go of Socks.

About 40 minutes later. We Finally made it back to the house. "Where have youse been," Laff asked all of us as we walked up to the house. "What happened to you Tb," Laff asked me. "I will talk to you later about it," I said to Laff as I put my hand on his shoulder and took it off as I walked past him. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed.

I heard a knock on the door. "Hey, Tb can you tell me what is going on now?" Laff asked as he walked in and sat next to me. I looked at him in the face where his stupid gas mask was and something that I noticed that his shirt on the shoulder was a little ripped where I had put my hand on his shoulder. I forgot he was here for a second and looked at my hands and my nails looked as sharp like claws.

"Tb your eyes are a little black and you have red pupils," Laff said to me and I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My foot hurt because I ran. My head started to hurt I fell to the ground and it felt as if horns popped out of my head. I stood up rubbing my head. "Are you sure you are ok?" Laff asked. "Hey, what's happening in here," Socks said as he walked in. "Yeah Laff I'm fine," I said to Laff.

"You don't look ok," Socks said to me. I felt Something sprout out of my back. "Holy crap is that from whatever was all over you in that fight," Socks asked me. "You guys were in a fight with who?" Laff asked. "We will tell you about it later Laff," Socks said to him. I stood and looked back in the mirror I had dark red horns and black and red wings and my eyes were completely black and the only color other than black was red.

"You are not ok," Laff said to me as he walked up to me. I heard a knock on the front door. I walked out of my room with Laff and Socks close behind me. I opened the front door just to see Muffin Nadwe Dim-out and Somber outside. "Who the hell are you," Dim-out asked. "I am Tbh_honest and I have a question for you why are you here," I asked Dim-out. "Well to talk to socks," Nadwe said to me as he walked inside. "What happened to you?" Muffin asked me. "It's hard to explain," I said to him.

"So are you stuck like this," Somber asked "I think so but I don't know," I explained.

_______________________________________

In this story don't get burned really badly every bad thing revolves around getting burned I don't know why I made it like that because I am stupid so oh well.

791 words really short compared to chapter 21 but oh well.