Chapter 23 ~The truth~

☆- Umbra P.O.V -☆

I was awake all night trying to figure out what to do next, I heard footsteps and sounds of people talking. I stopped mumbling to myself, I walked toward the window, I saw Specter, Socks, Gloom, Dusk, and Tbh.

Dusk looked up and saw me looking down at them. He smirked then it seems like he slightly laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------

¤- Dusk P.O.V -♤

I laugh slightly, the others look back at me confused. I shake my head and go into shadow form.

I go through the shadows easily, I go behind Umbra. I come up from shadow form and I'm right behind Umbra. I swiftly put my arm tightly around his neck. As soon as I put my arm around his neck he tries to pry my arms off of him. I replace my fingers with claws and dig them into his neck.

He manages to knock me off with one of his tentacles I get slammed into the wall I could hear something snap but I was able to get up quickly. He goes into shadow form and goes away.

"SHIT! I had a chance but he's gone again!" I say angrily and kick the wall. I hear footsteps rushing up the stairs of the house. I have my claws still out, I realize I have some of Umbra's black blood on them, I get into position.

The footsteps get louder as the footsteps reach the top of the stairs i pounce without looking at who it was, I hear a loud human-like scream I look down and it Tbh.

"Get off of me!" He screams as he flares his wings as he's under me, I get up quickly especially after I realize that my claws dug a little far into his shoulders, his dark red blood covers my hands.

"Are you ok?" I ask him. He seems dizzy and he tries to stand up as he does so he falls backwards. "Yeah I'm fine," he says as he stands back up.

---------------------------------------------------------

☆- Umbra PoV -☆

I travel through the shadows till I find Penumbra, I have been wondering where he has been. I go out of shadow form.

"Hey buddy O pal long time no see," I say as I come from behind him put my hand on his shoulder and go to his side.

He turns his head and looks me up and down. "You're bleeding," he says as he points to my neck, he seems unphased.

He puts his hand out and a roll of bandages appears out of the shadows. He pushes me into a chair puts his hand on my jaw and pushes my head upwards as he applies the the bandages on my neck.

He steps back as he finishes working with my neck. "You should leave, you have caused plenty of damage here don't drag me into it," he says as he looks up at me.

"I'm surprised you haven't been dragged into it yet, you could be a useful and worthy ally to me, my forces have been dimming you could say" I say as I look down at him smirking.

"I'm not getting involved in this! You have caused issues you need to deal with on your own issues for once instead of dragging other people in just for them to either end up dying or realize how much of a monster you are!" He says visually annoyed. "But-" I start but he cuts me off. "No! You need to leave NOW" He says angrily.

I go back into shadow form and think of who else I have to go to, no one l, I have no one. I need to talk to Blaza, I travel back to the house, it's silent.

I walk over to the corner and I see Blaza as a lifeless puppet, he's still alive gladly.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble as I then make him come back into more of a living being, his eyes filling with life rather than darkness.

"What do you want?" He says as he stands up and stares into my eyes. "I don't want anything, it's more of what you would like," I say to him knowing he will think I'm trying to use him.

"I'm not buying it, you're always up to something, why do you even attack people for no reason? Are you that power-hungry that you're going to start using me as a way to get to my friends!" Blaza says to me annoyed.

"That's not at all of what I was going to do! I-" He cuts me off. "All you zay is a lie! You said you wanted to help but instead you destroyed everything! You even had me hunted and almost tested on by 2 of my freinds! You have made me fight and ruin some of my freinds lives! And you expect me to trust you!" Blaza screams furiously.

"That's not the poin-" he cuts me off again. "Than what is the point? What do you want to use me to manipulate my friends? Do you want me to go murder one of your shadow things? Or are you just going to turn me back into a useless puppet that you don't use and leave me there to rot!" He seems to be getting more aggressive and agitated by the second.

I snap my fingers and he goes back into a puppet, I can't deal with his nonsense currently, does he really think I'm that bad of a person? Sure I murdered a person and made him into a tentacle creature, almost killed Socks, but instead, he's a tentacle creature as well, I almost killed tbh but instead he's a winged creature now.

Where's Specter? Our deal is still going on he's not out of contract yet.

---------------------------------------------------------

☆-Specter P.O.V-○

How could have so much have gone wrong in a week's span. I could have helped Socks, but there are a few restraints to my deal that I made when I was at a low point.

As we're all (Socks, Tbh, Dusk, and Gloom) walking around to get away from the cramped house since practically everyone was there except Umbra and Blaza.

I suddenly pass out and appear in a black void and the only thing I can see is in the endless void is Umbra. That's when I realize he's calling upon me from our deal.

"Why, hello, Specter, it seems like you're staying with the others. You haven't told any of them anything from the shadow world, have you?" He says as he looks at me, his orange star-like pupils shining in the void.

"That would go against the amends of our deal, what happens of what we talk about stay between us, you are still bound by blood remember?" He says as on of his black tentecals wrap around my wrist and another one of the 4 wraps around my neck kinda tightly.

"I didn't say a word, but Dusk and Dim-out are still out for revenge after what you did to them," I say as I look Umbra in his eyes.

"Any news on blight?" he says to me. "I haven't seen her, I would say she's in her shadow form staying out of sight but she still has those white lights in her shadow and her shadow form doesn't necessarily work either from the experiments, she has limited time before she just appears from shadow form because it doesn't last as long as most," I inform him.

"Well that's good, out of sight out of mind, I think it's your time to go," he says then the forest starts to appear again, I was on the floor my head hurt it seems like I fell when I went into the void space, I feel a black ooze on my neck and wrist, I forgot even though it's a good space I still have whatever happens in there to my physical body, for example, I could get stabbed there and it would still affect me.

---------------------------------------------------------

-?¿?? Pov-

I wake up and see a shadow-like creature with white glowing eyes, two red horns one of the two horns are snapped in half, she has dark blonde short, fluffy hair just like me, she wears a dull purple space suit with long black gloves and tall black boots, she has 4 black tentacles on her back and a green dinosaur-like tail with on the end has a Diamond shaped spike in the whole tip of the tail.

The shadow-like looked down at me since she was just a little taller than me from the boots.

"Hello, my names Blight, and I may need your help" Blight says to me she seems blind, what happened to her?

_______________________________________

IM BACK WITH THIS BOOK!! And yes I added myself to the story because my shadow creature oc which I use as my icon aka blight is very interesting.

Anyways! Hope you guys liked the chapter! And check out dark shadows to get more input on the lore!!

1508 words wowzerz!