chapter 18 ~ tentacles ....... agian ~

I shreiked in pain as 8 tentacles popped out of my back I stopped thinking as dusk grabbed my neck with his giant claw he had for his right hand but it wasn't stable it is as if he created it out of shadow magic or some what.

"This mortal is just like the enemy Umbra," Dusk said as he was choking me to death but it was like he was stopped I closed my eyes as I fell to the ground.

When I fell to the ground I opened my eyes Tbh had tackled Dusk saving me this was quite strange it looked like shadow vs human well yeah but a shadow version of Tbh it was very weird.

I heard a loud gunshot to my left. Gloom had shot his flintlock into the sky to stop them from fight.

"It is nice that you try and help Tbh but Dusk you can't just try and kill him because he has tentacles just like Umbra but he can help us defeat Umbra," Gloom said as he walker over to help me stand up.

"Hey how do we not know if this mortal is evil," Dusk asked as he knocked tbh off of him and stood up. But his hand was no longer a claw it was a hand that if very confusing.

I started to back away.

"Where do you think you are going Socks," Laff said as he grabbed my should to stop me from walking back any further.

"Hey I was just thinking what are we exactly doing right now, and for your information Socks the reason Dusk had a claw for his hand he is a shadow creator and can change any form of how his body looks," Shade explained it was like he was reading my mind and why is Tbvg here

"That is correct so if I got shot I wont die as easily," Dusk said happily for some reason.

"Yeah I have tried way to many times but it don't work, and why did you sound happy about that," Gloom said.

"Yet you are going to miss me when I am gone," Dusk said to Gloom.

"Anyways let's get to the lab so we can create a plan," Laff said when he said that I could here a familiar voice say in the distance "well I will meet you there," but I couldn't really tell who said it.

I am just going to ignore that.

_______________________________________________________________

Very short chapter sorry that this took so long  for just a short chapter I was having some technical difficulties with getting on Wattpad

Any way have a nice day and 446 words.