chapter 13 - the breaking point-

We finally made it to Oof's house, guessing Glare is a shadow creature version of Oof.

"Hi, I was expecting you guys... I mean, we have been expecting you," Glare said.

"Hey, come in all of you," Oof said.

---------------------------------------------------------
Glare P.O.V

Oof is kinda annoying and absurd and very so quite delirious of the future because he is coming to near death and won't believe a word. I say he is very dim.

"Hey Glare, I need to hear a vision of what will happen," Umbra said to me as he quickly rushed in.

"Alright, we can just go to the guest bedroom," I said to Umbra.

"Alright, everyone else, stay here with that kid," Umbra said to everyone else.

"I am not a kid," Oof said, but Umbra ignored him as we walked up there to the guest bedroom.

"Alright go ahead and do your process or whatever," Umbra said to me.

I had already started and I saw Umbra destroying everyone and taking control of Blaza and Somber almost killing Dusk and making Dim-out go insane. break Specter Umbra is a liar he is a puppeteer he is going to infect Socks I can't go on I can't risk seeing the nearing doom.

When I got out of the visions I noticed I was curled up in a ball on the floor.

"Hey, Glare are you ok what did you see?" Umbra asked me.

I knocked his hand off my shoulder and crawled backward and then hit the wall.

"What is going on," Umbra asked me alarmed not knowing what was happening as he inched closer.

"You are a complete monster and shouldn't be trusted," I said as I held my breath and slipped threw the floor and was then in the downstairs hallway.

Umbra came soon after.

"It's not nice to go threw people's floors that is very rude and not telling people what you saw when they asked you to go into the future," Umbra lectured me.

I blocked out his voice and focused on the silence I got in Umbra's mind. "You are not to be trusted you are in no way needed to be trusted," I told Umbra threw the mindscape.

I got out of his mind as I noticed a tentacle grabbing my neck he was trying to choke me out.

"Umbra stop this," Vestige yelled to Umbra as he used his telekinesis to get him away from me and disconnect his tentacle from my neck.

I saw Umbra send a tentacle toward Vestige and he slapped him and that slap flung him into a wall cracking his head.

"Why are you doing this," Blaza yelled at Umbra.

Umbra turned his head to Blaza and sent that same tentacle that smacked Vestige to pull Blaza closer wrapped it around him and held him in the air as everything went black.

_______________________________________

Short but very interesting and this was very fun to make but this is only short because I needed to get this out sooner than later.

Sadly only 515 words sorry for how short it is.