chapter 15 ~ So much is happening so fast ~

Nadwe P.O.V

I am so confused about what is happening. There is this shadow version of me named Dim-out he is slowly diving into a pit of insanity.

"The end of your world is near Umbra." I will murder many people and turn your friends into puppets," Dim-out told to me.

"What did you just say," I said to Dim-out. I think that he is more in the pit of insanity than I thought.

"I am not joking. You won't be laughing when Muffin dies," Dim-out said to me.

"Wait, what did you just say," I said to Dim-out.

"I said Muffin will most likely die if you don't do anything to help and stop calling me crazy," Dim-out said but I left the house when he said "and" I ran towards where Muffin lives.

Oh no, this can't be good. I guess he can see the future or something.

I got to Muffin's house in a short amount of time. I didn't even knock on the door. I just busted in and right in the living room.

I could see Blaza with blank black eyes next to a shadow version of Blaza named Umbra. Umbra edged towards Muffin Blaza wasn't moving he was just standing there with his blank eyes, not trying to help Muffin. It was like he wasn't himself.

I ran and jumped in front of Muffin, but I almost slipped and fell.

"Oh well, get out of the way before I make you....," Umbra said as he put his tentacle-like he was about to slice me in half and kill me, but he got cut off by Dim-out teleporting in front of me and grabbed the tentacle

"Hey I think I remember you trying to banish me away but I don't mind don't hurt the mortals that is all I care you can try and banish me and break promises and try and murder me and fail over and over but I won't let you hurt them," Dim-out severely said to Umbra.

Umbra tried to pull back but couldn't, so he shot out his other 3 but purposely missed Dim-out he grabbed me by my neck, and the torso, and his other tentacle grabbed Muffin by his torso.

"You don't scare me. You are just a pathetic brat," Umbra said to Dim-out.

Dim-out sighed.

"You're right I don't scare you and I do not need to because I think several steps ahead," Dim-out said to Umbra as he grabbed a knife and cut all of his tentacles so Muffin and I would be let down. He pulled the tentacle that he was holding down, and that pulled Umbra down to the ground he threw a dagger, and it stabbed Umbra right in the eye. Blood was everywhere.

All of this happened so quickly that I could barely see what happened.

Umbra screeched. Blaza still just stood there.

The room fell silent. Umbra lay there clutching his eye, but he stopped screaming and stopped moving a puddle of blood on the floor around him.

Somber walked over to his body.

"Darn, sadly, he is still alive," Somber said as he checked Umbra's pulse.

We heard gasping for air coming from Blaza he was staggering for air and could barely stand.

"Why did you just stand there the whole time, and how did you make your eyes blank like an abyss of darkness," Nadwe asked.

"I wasn't trying too I will become a puppet again soon and Somber I believe you can fight but stay away from Umbra he will try and trap you and make you a puppet and Nadwe and Muffin stay safe," Blaza said to us.

"It will be a while till I see yall again I am going to drag him far away while he is out," Blaza told us as he grabbed Umbra's hood to drag him out of here before he grabbed his hood he whispered something to Dim-out.

"I promise I will," Dim-out said to Blaza. Blaza patted him on the shoulder

I have so many mixed feelings about what just happened, but I mainly feel sad that I didn't even notice that I was crying.

I dropped to my knees crying. Muffin walked over, got on his knees, and hugged me tight.

"We will find a way of saving him, I'll promise," Muffin whispered in my ear.

--------------------------------------------------------- 

                      Dim-out P.O.V

Me and Somber walked out of the room.

"I don't even know these kids, and I have to protect them, and I don't even know Blaza, and I feel so bad for him," I vented to Somber.

"How could someone not feel bad for him, and you have to protect them is that what he whispered into your ear," Somber exclaimed.

"How am I even supposed to protect them," I asked Somber.

"Just like how you did today, but maybe not get in danger with Umbra. I don't know how much more you can take much more of that your skin is like porcelain and it's cracking more and more you fight him when he sent you away into the abyss you became more fragile," Somber said to me with sympathy.

"That kid is right," I told Somber.

"Which one," Somber asked.

"Nadwe he is right. I am diving deep into the pit of insanity," I told Somber.

_______________________________________

I am going to be completely honest. I had no idea what to put in the title of this chapter, so I thought of that.

So, in conclusion, Blaza isn't a full puppet YET. keyword yet. Dim-out is insane and powerful. I guess I don't know, but he can beat umbra. Who is the strongest so far of what yall know so far.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And only 988 words almost 1000 words closer and closer to each chapter.