Chapter 25 ¤~The Limbo~☆

¤- Glare P.O.V -☆

I wake up in this white void, where am I? I look around and I see Void here as well, but where exactly are we?

I am lying on the ground it feels as if something squeezed my neck, I look at Void and see that she has a bullet hole in her forehead.

"Where are we?" I ask Void as I stand up and walk over to her.

"We're in a land of which we go to when we die, I wonder why Murk isn't here" She mumbles the part about Murk but I heard her.

"Why do you have tentacles around your neck," she says as she glances at me.

"Why do you have a bullet hole in your forehead" I ask her instead of answering her question.

"Because I got shot in the head by Gloom," she says as if she doesn't even care that she died.

"Wait Gloom killed you?!" I say surprised he didn't seem like the person to shoot someone.

"Well yeah, I was working with Umbra, let me guess Umbra strangled you," she says flatly, I stare at her completely shocked.

I got distracted as a dark grey figure appeared in front of us.

"Tell me why you should be able to go back to the world of the living," he says flatly.

"I have some unfinished business to deal with," Void says without thinking, her tone steady.

"I-I need to help my friends that are in danger from a great evil," I say nervously, I didn't know what to say or do.

"I don't need to deal with this at the moment, you both go back as ghost able to mess with the mortal plane and be seen by everyone, but you're markings of death stay with you," he says than all of a sudden I'm in Gloom/Laff's lab, I can see Blight curled in a ball asleep on the floor while Gloom is working in the lab.

I don't say anything and go behind him and lean over him my hands on his shoulders.

"Hello Glare," He says as he looks back at me.

---------------------------------------------------------

♤-Void P.O.V-♧

I am in a Medbay, I see a human figure guessing it's Meme, than I see Penumbra, I silently walk towards them, my steps making no noise, I grab my scythe that is on my back, I pull it back ready to blow it into Meme's neck, as I swing and I'm about to hit his neck I feel as if I got hit by an electric shock, I am suddenly on the floor I didn't expect that to work on a ghost.

Penumbra stands over me as he looks down at me with a cold gaze.

'How the hell is she alive? She has a mark as if she got shot in the head, and her body was found in the forest' he thinks to himself.

"Get out of my head!" He yells as he notices me smirking.

"I wouldn't say I'm alive, more out of worldly," I say suspecting that I was brought back as a ghost instead of shadow matter.

"No you have a body, I wouldn't have been able to use the paralyzing shock if you were one," he says coldly.

_______________________________________

As I said short chapter, but it does bring back a few sillys!

I do have some news about this book, there will be 5 more chapters than there will be a new book, most likely to be shorter than this one but that's besides the point!

599 words said it would be short.