CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: Invitation

Alexia looked around, they were just in the first half of their home, where the front door was, the Christmas decorations were up which gave a warm feel to the house which Alexia missed very much. She even missed the bickering of the moving portraits, annoying portraits that sadly Aunt Andromeda wasn’t able to remove when she moved here to raise Alexia and Teddy, because of permanent sticking charms.

“Young master and mistress?” came a small voice; Alexia stopped looking around and saw Wanda their house elf by the far end of the corridor

“Wanda!” said Alexia running towards the house elf abandoning her things “I missed you so much!”

“Wanda is happy to see the young mistress too,” squeaked Wanda “Wanda wants to inform the young mistress that she has missed her too and wants to ask how her schooling was?”

“Awesome,” Said Alexia “it was awesome.”

“Wanda is happy that the young mistress is.” Said Wanda, she then turned to Teddy “I missed you too young master how was your school year?”

Teddy then approached them too and smiled

“Great, I missed you too Wanda,” said Teddy “how’s it like without me and Alexia?”

“Much, much more quiet Teddy dear” said Aunt Andromeda who joined them too “not in a good way though, but it was quite cleaner and that was quite good.”

Alexia and Teddy laughed

“Now go and fix your things I’ll just help Wanda with dinner, I have planned a very delicious feast on the return of my favorite niece and grandchild!”

“But I am your only grandchild Grandma,” said Teddy getting his trunk, Alexia joined him “and Alexia here is your only niece.”

“Exactly my point dear,” said Aunt Andromeda smiling, “oh let me help you with those Alexia dear.” Alexia then stopped pulling her trunk up the stairs as her Aunt levitated them and her other stuff up.

“How about helping me grandma?” asked Teddy hopefully

“Non sense Teddy you can carry your trunk you’re capable of that.” Said Aunt Andromeda as she put away her wand Alexi laughed at Teddy as she stood at the top of the stairs, Teddy just rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically

“Well, I shall be in the kitchen with Wanda if you children need me.” Said Aunt Andromeda she then left the room with Wanda.

“C’mon Teddy you can do it!” Alexia teased from the top of the stairs

“Of course I can! My name is Ted Remus Lupin right?” he said carrying his trunk, Alexia just laughed and headed to her room. She opened her bedroom door, and saw that it was still quite the same, but it obviously was cleaned while she left, her bed sheets were the ‘Holiday sheets’ as Aunt Andromeda calls them, she loves interior decorating and is a big neat freak. Her desk was in order, all the photos and other ornaments were dusted and in the same places thought much cleaner than they looked before she left, all the books that she left lying on her desk were all placed neatly in her bookshelf. Overall it was still the same for Alexia she put aside her trunk and put Shadow her owl that was in her cage on her desk and jumped down onto her bed.

She missed the warmth of her bed and house, she then realized she should unpack, she didn’t want Wanda to fuss too much about her. She then got up and unpacked her things from her trunk as she was about to finish, she came across a picture of her, James and Scorpius. They were sitting by their usual tree by the lake laughing, she remembered that day they were just laughing around and then Justin Creevey calls out to them and when they look up he snaps a picture.