CHAPTER FOUR: Defense Against The Dark Arts

After I watched Shadow fly across the night sky, I lay on my bed and fell asleep.

~~

"Alexia, wake up.." A voice said causing me to open my eyes a bit

"Five.... More.. Minutes Aunt Andromeda." I said sleepily 

"Alexia, I'm not your Aunt Andromeda. It's me, Laila, we need to go or you'll miss breakfast and we'll get late." she said in that same dreamy voice of hers. I quickly sat up, and saw she was sitting at the edge of my bed. "I'm up" I said. 

"Well, get dressed." she chuckled.

I quickly changed into my robes and the two of us went down to the common room, out the portrait and into The Great Hall. The two of us took a seat and started to eat. I didn't see James and Scorpius, even at the common room. I occasionally looked around, scanning The Great Hall for them while eating hmm, I wonder where they were. After our meal me and Laila headed for our first class Herbology. As me and Laila were heading to the greenhouse somebody called me.

"Alexia!" I turned around and saw James and Scorpius running towards us.

"Hey." I greeted "I didn't see you guys at breakfast earlier."

"Yeah, well we didn't have time for that." James said boastfully

"He slept in." Scorpius announced.

"Hey, you did too." James argued

"At least I wasn't talking when I was being woken up." Scorpius shot back, I laughed at this and James got embarrassed. Laila giggled too, then Scorpius noticed her and took a quick stare at her and immediately looked away, hmm, he was good at hiding, but not to me.

"I think we should get to class." I looked at Scorpius who looked casual, he thinks I didn't saw that but I did.

"Yeah let's go" Scorpius said, then we all headed for Herbology Class. I was between Laila and James while Scorpius was on James' other side.Our teacher was Professor Longbottom, who James greeted when he got in, saying that his parents said "Hi". He was friendly and quite odd. James said he and his parents were schoolmates and that during his school days he wasn't the brightest student, though he excelled in Herbology very well.

He was discussing about dangerous plants, like The Devil's Snare. As he was discussing of course James as the blabber mouth he was, kept talking in class about Professor Longbottom. Which I couldn't resist but listen a bit.

"Professor Longbottom's parents were tortured to insanity." I heard James say

"Yeah Death Eaters right?" Scorpius replied,  lowering his voice down on the word 'Death Eaters' seeming a bit ashamed, that his father and Grandfather were once Death Eaters.

"Yep, Barty Crouch Jr., Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastan Lestrange to be exact." James said lowering his voice more, worried that the Professor might hear his students gossiping about his personal life. "It was terrible what they did, my mum told me that the Professor had to live with his Grandmother, because of those Death Eaters, no offense though Scorpius." 

My mother did that? She was so evil. That's why I don't want them to know about my real parents, they might stay away from me because of that. Seeming by this conversation I think they would hate me if they found out.

"None taken" Scorpius replied "Besides that was my father's past and he didn't really wanted to become one he was forced to because of my grandfather."

"Oh..." James said. And they just kept talking again. I didn't listen anymore after what I heard James say about those Death Eaters specifically my mother, father and uncle. I felt ashamed to be related to them. I know I wasn't like them, but I didn't want others to know that they were my parents, even how good they think of me, I'm afraid people would stay away from me if they found out that my father was Rodolphus Lestrange who was in Azkaban, and that my mother was Bellatrix Lestrange, who was a notorious Death Eater and the most loyal one too.