CHAPTER TWENTY: Home

I checked my trunk to check if I forgot anything. I then got up and joined my roommates; today we were going home for the holidays, I was really excited I missed home so much, I miss Aunt Andromeda, I miss Wanda our house elf, I miss my room, I miss everything!

“So are you guys excited?” asked Michelle as we walked down the stairs

“Uhuh,” I said happily “I can’t wait to go home and see my Aunt Andromeda.”

When we got down to the common room I saw James and Scorpius sitting by the fire, when they saw me they immediately went up to me, the girls (especially Coleen and Michelle) think James has this things for me which is just stupid, you see I told them everything when I got back from the Yule Ball,(I didn’t tell them about the Carrow part though) and now they have made that theory.

They giggled as they saw James and nudged me, I just rolled my eyes

“I’ll catch up with you guys later alright?”

“’Kay bye Alexia.” Said Laila, I then walked over to James and Scorpius, Laila and my other roommates headed out to the portrait hole Coleen was the most girly one so she was the one eyeing James in a girly way she was still squealing about the things James told me at the Yule Ball which is really weird.

“Good morning Alexia.” Greeted Scorpius happily

“Morning Scor.” I greeted back

“Hey,” greeted James

“Hey yourself,” I said “So what’s up?”

“The sky.” Said James grinning, Scorpius rolled his eyes

“Funny,” I said “c’mon let’s get some breakfast.”

The three of us then headed to the Great Hall and sat at our usual seats,

“So are you guys excited to go home?” asked Scorpius as he buttered his toast

“You think?” said James as he started eating his food; his plate was overflowing as usual

“I can’t wait to go home,” I said as I drank some pumpkin juice “I can’t wait to see Aunt Andromeda, I’ll miss you guys though.”

“Don’t be sentimental Alexia,” said James as he ate another mouthful of his breakfast “we’ll still see each other. Besides we could always write to each other.”

“Yeah,” agreed Scorpius “but right now we should finish eating the train leaves in a couple of minutes.”

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Alexia, James and Scorpius boarded the Hogwarts express and got an empty compartment; they put their trunks on the luggage rack and got settled.

“It’s really cold today.” Said Alexia as she sat by the window hugging her knees, she was wearing her favorite pair of jeans, her brown ugg boots, a long sleeved blouse, under a sweater and her Gryffindor scarf. She was really feeling cold even if she had two layers of clothing on her.

“I know,” said Scorpius who was sitting on the seat in front of her “I’m actually wearing two layers of clothes right now.”

“Same here.” Replied Alexia, as she hugged her knees even tighter, James who was beside her was coping with it very well though “Don’t you feel cold James?”