CHAPTER ONE: The Journey Begins

12 Grimmauld Place

Alexia P.O.V.

"Alexia c'mon we have to go or the train will leave without us!" Teddy called from down the stairs, I was going to Hogwarts today! I'm so excited!

"Wait a minute! I'm coming!" I decided to keep my hair down and run down stairs, Teddy was already there and our things were in the car. We got to Platform 9¾ just in time, we were still kinda early actually.

"Okay so here I drop the two of you off then," Aunt Dromeda said hugging me and Teddy "Teddy dear, make sure you watch Alexia alright?"

"I will, it will be quite akward considering she's my aunt and I'm older" Teddy chuckled, I did too.

"Oh I'm gonna miss the two of you so much! Write as much as you can alright? Well, Teddy you go first and show Alexia how to get through. The train might leave the two of you already!"

"Right then well bye Grandma!" he then hugged Aunt Dromeda, and went between platforms 9 and 10 and disappeared.

"You ready dear?" Aunt Dromeda asked putting her arm around my shoulder

"Yeah, I guess so" I replied nervously

"Oh I'm gonna miss you so much! Don't forget to write!" then I hugged Aunt Dromeda and ran between platforms 9 and 10.

Then there it was The Hogwarts Express

I got in and tried to find an empty cabin, I saw Teddy in a cabin with some of his friends he saw me and was about to stand up and was going to invite me in but I smiled and nodded as if to say "It's alright" and "I can do this on my own". Then he smiled back and waved, I didn't want to disturb him, besides I know that I could find a cabin on my own. And I did, it was at the back though but it was still a cabin. No one was in it, so I settled in and watched the view go by the window, it didn't take long before there was a knock on the door.

It was a boy with messy brown hair and hazel eyes, he was tall, but not too tall just right for his age and smiled at me.

"Um, can I sit here? All the other cabins are full" he asked kindly. I nodded back and he sat across me.

"James by the way, James Sirius Potter" he held out his hand to me for me to shake which I took.

"Alexia, Alexia Orion Tonks" I said introducing myself, I didn't like using my father's last name Lestrange I didn't acknowledge them, Aunt Andromeda understood that and she adopted me.

"Are you Harry Potter's son?' I asked

"Yup" he smiled, he seemed to be used to being asked that question "Everyone keeps asking me that question today"

"Oh sorry I asked"

"No it's aright" he smiled "So which house would you like to be placed in?" he asked

"Hmm, anything but Slytherin, what about you?" It was true I'd rather be placed anywhere but Slytherin my whole family came from there even my mom. Except for my uncle Sirius which was one of the reasons why he got disowned.

"Same here, anywhere but Slyhterin, my younger brother Albus has this Slytherin phobia, he's scared to hell about chances that he might be placed in Slyhtherin, but he still has more years to worry about that he's still 9."

We talked and asked eachother questions for a while, he had a great sense of humor and by his stories I could tell, he was a prankster. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

It was a boy, again. He had blonde hair that was almost white, Grey eyes, and a pale pointed face.

"Hello, um may I join you? All the other compartments are full" he asked very politely

"Sure c'mon" James said, and the Blonde boy sat beside him

"Hi I'm Scorpius, Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy" he said offering his hand to me since I was in front of him

"Alexia, Alexia Orion Tonks" I shook his hand smiling, I was making friends!

"And I'm James, James Sirius Potter" then the two of them shook hands too

"Hmm, Potter? Are you Harry Potter's son?" Scorpius asked

"Yep" he replied simply

"He and my father were in the same year, though they weren't very pleasant to each other but don't worry, my father wanted me to be the exact opposite of him" Scorpius said kindly, he was very polite.

Then we all started talking, and laughing at stuff.

"Scorpius?" James asked

"Yeah?'

"What did you say your whole name was again?" it was quite long and weird somehow

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy" he smiled

"Wow" James started "It's a weird name you have there mate no offense" 

"I get that a lot" then we started laughing again

"What about you James what was your whole name again?" I asked

"James Sirius Potter II" he beamed

"Who's the first? And Serious?" Scorpius asked

"My grandfather was the first and its Sirus S-I-R-I-U-S, my grandfather was James and my dad's godfather was Sirius, Sirius Black. They were both great trouble makers and pranksters at Hogwarts" James said proudly. Sirius Black, he was my uncle, but he was disowned like I said earlier.

"Well, maybe you inherited some of their Troublemaking genes?" I asked chuckling

"I think I did, that would explain how I got this" he got out a piece of folded parchment in his pocket, and showed it tot us.

"What's that?" Scorpius asked

"It's a map of the whole Hogwarts Castle, it shows every secret passage way, and every person in the castle, I got it from my dad's desk. It's called The Marauder's Map." he said in a low but happy tone

"COOL" me and Scorpius both said "How does it work?" Scorpius asked

"You have to point your wand at the map and say-" then James stopped as a Prefect told us to wear our robes for we were nearing the castle. James said he'll tell more about it next time.

Like the prefect said, it didn't take long before we got to the castle.