Hogwarts The Next Generation: A New Beginning

PROLOGUE

12 Grimmauld Place

It was a fair afternoon and an 11 year old girl, with long black slightly curly hair that flowed until her waist with grey fathomless eyes sat in the house's drawing room which held The Black Family Tree. She stared at all the pictures even at the ones burned off meaning that member was disowned, she didn't like the thought of disowning and "pure-blood supremacy" she sighed when she saw her mother's picture.

Bellatrix Lestrange

A few days after she was born her mother died at The Battle of Hogwarts at a duel with Molly Weasley. She was The Dark Lord's best and last lieutenant. When her mother died her father Rodolphus, was sent to Azkaban. And she was raised by her aunt Andromeda, who's daughter Nymphadora also died at The Second Wizarding War. Andromeda welcomed her with open arms, despite the fact that her mother, that was her sister was quite cruel to her when they were children. She wasn't like her mother, they were different in all ways.  She wasn't evil and sadistic like her.

As she kept staring at the family tree, an owl tapped on the window, which made her jump. She opened the window and saw a letter attached to the owl's leg. It was a Hogwarts Acceptance letter. She screamed in delight, She was going to Hogwarts! She would be finally be able to make some friends and go with her nephew (though he was much older) Teddy Lupin who was in his 5th year. 

"Alexia? What's wrong I heard you scream?" her Aunt Andromeda came worried

"Aunt Dromeda! I'm going to Hogwarts see! I can go with Teddy!" She ran up to her aunt and showed the letter. Her aunt hugged her and said

"Oh I'm so proud of you! Then we have to go to Diagon Alley and purchase your school supplies, oh I'm gonna miss you so much when you go dear!" Andromeda said hugging her even more tightly.

"What's going on?" Teddy asked curious with all the fuss happening 

"Oh Teddy dear, Alexia has been accepted at Hogwarts! She'll be going with you!" Andromeda said happily

"Really?! Great! Then she would be goin with us to Diagon Alley then?"

"Yes I am!" Alexia said proudly

" I guess we'd better be going then" Andromeda said, and they all went to Diagon Alley, via floo powder.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Is it nice?

I hope you like it! Please vote and comment! Its my first Harry Potter fanfic, so please don't be too harsh on me ^_^

I'm sorry it's quite short too, but don't worry I'll be uploading more :)

~hisimperfectangel25~