CHAPTER SIX: Potion

CHAPTER SIX: Potion

I walked to the common room, while James and Scorpius headed off to their detention with McGonagall. When I got to the Fat Lady, I said the password and the portrait swung open. I got in headed to my dorm. Laila was there, sitting on her bed reading, and so were my two other roommates. I haven't introduced myself to them yet. We all haven't warmed up to each other yet. The only person I talk to in here was Laila.

I headed to my bed and looked out the window, and as if on cue; Shadow came with a letter. I opened the window and let him in, he landed on my shoulder and I got the letter from his beak and gave him a treat. I recognized the beautiful cursive writing on the envelope that beared my name. It was from aunt Andromeda I was sure.

Dear Alexia,

That's fine dear, but try writing more often though! I'm sorry if this came to you quite late, I just thought you would want time to explore the castle. So are you enjoying it there? Have you made any friends? I'm just fine here, it's quite quiet though without you and Teddy, but every thing's dandy. 

Anyways, congratulations on making it to Gryffindor! I'm very proud of you! I'm not surprised you made it there, you are very brave after all and loyal. And well yes, the whole family was placed in Slytherin, well except Sirius and now you. But that isn't bad! It's a good thing it means you're different, it means you aren't like other people, and being different, its not always bad! Besides, you won't get disowned anyway, I wouldn't dare burn you off the family tree. 

Well anyways, take care! Stay out of trouble! Miss you lots! Tell Teddy I said Hi and tell him that I found his missing pair of socks he was trying to find, it was under his bed. I need to go now, I have some cleaning to finish up, it's what I'm doing to pass time right now, cleaning the house with Genie.

Take care always,

Love Lots,

Aunt Andromeda

It was good Aunt Andromeda didn't freak out about me being in Gryffindor, well she was always the understanding type. I decided to write back to her later, I placed the letter on my bedside table and sat on my bed. Laila was still reading, and my two other roommates were well, the other one, she was studying on one of the desks, she had curly brown hair that reached until her shoulders and chocolate brown eyes, and the other one, had light brown hair that reached her elbows and green eyes, she was on the floor practicing spells I think. I didn't want to disturb Laila so I sat down on the floor next to my other roommate, she looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Hi" she greeted

"Hi I smiled "Erm, what are you doing?"

"Practicing some wand motions" she giggled "I'm quite clumsy you see, so I'm practicing how to hold my wand."

"Oh," I said 

"I'm Coleen McLaggen by the way." she said holding out her hand to me, which I gladly took

"Alexia Tonks" I said

"You're the girl with those two boys that got in trouble earlier at Transfiguration right?" she said giggling, I couldn't really blame her.

"Yeah," I also said giggling.

"Oh yeah, this is my friend, Michelle." she gestured to the girl studying. The girl stopped and sat with us.

"Hi, sorry about that, I just needed to catch up with homework, I'm Michelle by the way, Michelle Corner." she held out his hand, which I gladly shook