15K!!! (Not a Chapter)

OK WHAT?! How did THIS story end up getting 15K people to read it?! 

Every day I open Wattpad, there are more and more views on this story, and I have absolutely no idea how to react to that. 

Thank you, thank you all so much❤️! This was a story that I had started writing out of boredom. In fact, this was the first story I ever wrote.

And now look where we have reached! I'm just.....speechless. I can't even explain how happy I am.

And it's not just the fact that we've reached 15K reads. It's even the ratings that shock me so much. 

#1 in CEO !!!

#1 in quietgirl!

#3 in control

#4 in intimidated

#6 in forced

These are the just the top ratings that I have listed. There are so many more good ones. 

I love you guys to the moon and back! I know it's cheesy, but it's true. I have no one other than all my lovely readers to thank for.

Especially the ones who have been with me through this entire story. I love you even more if you're one of those who have stayed throughout the entire thing.

Thank you all so so much for all the support and love 🤗. 

Edit: I was going crazy behind getting just 15K reads and now the story has over 100K peeople who have read it. I am on cloud nine right now. I am so grateful to all of you.