Please Read

Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for choosing to read this book.

This is my first ever story, so I would like to warn y'all that the writing in this book may not meet up to the expectations of many. I am not a professional writer. I just started writing this coz I was bored and feeling inspired after reading so many good books on Wattpad itself.

So it's my humble request that if you don't like anything about the story, please don't be rude about it. I am open to criticism but please be respectful while doing so. 

As you've probably seen, this story is rated 18+. So if you're below the age, I suggest you click off. This story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes.

It includes:

- Light BDSM  

- Violence   

- Non-consensual sexual acts (rape)  

- Sexual Assault

- Consensual non-consent  

- Polyamorous fucking (not in a relationship)  

If any of the above trigger you, I highly recommend you leave the story right now. The scenes are pretty detailed and may not be of liking to many. Reporting is really not a good way to encourage a new writer, so please DO NOT REPORT!!!              

You have been warned of all the triggering topics this story contains. So if any of them make you uncomfortable, please just click off. I will mention it at the beginning of the chapter if it contains any of the above topics.    

I have heard from other writers about their stories being copied and re-posted. A lot of time and effort goes into writing these stories, so please do not do something as such.

Without further ado, let's start!