Roaming Around

Mia wasn't home. She was at work. So were Nathan and Ashton. Carina was all alone. She decided to take a walk in her campus.

This was a bold move for her, since she never went anywhere without Mia. But she gathered the courage, and did it. As Carina was roaming around, she bumped into a group of guys.

"Hello darling" said Mattheo. Mattheo was the class jock and the dean's nephew. Girls drooled over him and his gang. "H-hi" Carina said backing away from the 5 boys.

"S-sorry for b-bumping into you" she said shifting in her place. Mattheo looked her up and down before licking his lips.

Feeling uncomfortable, Carina turned around to walk away. Smack! Carina jumped and turned around to face Mattheo and his friends.

"Sorry darling. You've just got such a juicy ass" Mattheo commented. This wasn't friendly flirting like Nathan used to do with her. It was eve teasing.

Being the girl who she was, Carina's eyes started to water. She tried to run away but was pulled back into Mattheo's chest. "Let me go!" she squirmed in his hold.

"Are you a virgin?" Mattheo asked wrapping an arm around her waist. Carina realized what he was trying to imply. She let the tears fall and struggled more in his hold.

"You know, very few people come to this section of the college building" Mattheo said, scaring her. Carina screamed in order to get someone, anyone's attention.

One of Mattheo's friends, held his hand over her mouth. "Don't shout on me now sweetheart" Mattheo said, wrapping his hand around her throat, squeezing it.

He threw Carina on the floor and two of his friends held her down. "No, please don't" she begged those monsters to stop.

"Now tell me darling, are you a virgin? I need to know if I have to go gentle on you or not" Mattheo said running his hand up her thigh.

He reached her jeans' button and unclipped it. Pulling her jeans down, Mattheo licked his lips once again. "I bet it's so tight, isn't it?" Mattheo asked, running his fingers over Carina covered pussy.

She squirmed in her place trying to close her legs. "Hold her" Mattheo commanded his other two friends who gladly held her legs wide open for him.

Carina closed her eyes wishing for this to just be a nightmare. Tears fell and her mind headed back to one person. Victor. His image appeared in her mind.

She missed his comfort, the safety she feels in his arms. "Please save me" she muttered, hoping for Victor to appear as her savior.

"Carina!" she heard a voice yell and immediately opened her eyes. All the eyes went in that direction only to find Nathan standing there with a phone.

"Motherfucker!" Mattheo yelled and ran towards Nathan grabbing his phone and crushing it. He and his friends ran away, leaving Carina a mess on the floor. Nathan ran up to her.

"Oh god Carina. Did they do anything?" he asked, worry clear in his tone. Carina looked at him, not saying a word. "Are you okay? Say something, please!" Nathan exclaimed.

Carina pulled him into the tightest hug she had ever given someone. "Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you" she kept on saying this, crying on Nathan's shoulder while he tried to calm her down.